Tomorrow and Forever (by ScreamingQueen2006) - comments

pembie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Chapter.

I wonder if Vinne and Leah will end up having a baby? Oh hang on just had a thought.

Could Martha give away her baby to them....hmmm.

Liked Melody asking Annie if she's thought about kissing Matt of course she has. :lol:

VJ coming 2nd best to Star Wars was amusing too.

I have a feeling Brax should expect some fireworks if he tells Charlie the truth about Martha.

Look forward to the next chapter. It really is a great story.

Oh no Ruby broke up with Xavier that's sad. She can't go pushing him away as well. Hopefully they get back on track soon. <_< Liked Annie and Matthew's little scene and Annie telling him he could send her texts all night. :wub:

Edited by pembie

Oh I wonder what Brett wants Giles to take care of sounds abit dicely.

It seems like Matthew and Nicole know each other quite well. I hope they haven't been seeing each other behind Ainne's back that would suck.

Look forward to seeing where this goes next :wink:

That was awesome.I don't think it would be that hard for Jack to belive that Brett is burning people out of their home's to sell them a new one sounds like a thing that could happen in Summer Bay :lol:

Loved Dex calling his car the Dexmobile does it have any gadgets like the Batmobile? :D

Wonder if Xavier will take up April's offer and call her?

Great and pretty shocking ending to the chapter with the drag racers I wasn't expecting Duncan to be one of them wonder if his going to be alright? :unsure: