Tomorrow and Forever (by ScreamingQueen2006) - comments

pembie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see what you mean when you say Martha has something other than Hugo bothering her. I'm thinking the baby might be

Hugo's

Wow was that Adrian's house on fire at the end?

Thanks for your comment Pembie.

I know you've read Lives of Tomorrow, but the hint is in one of the last lines of the last scene of the first chapter, think it's Geoffrey King who says it. I will make references to it and it comes up in her storyline. I was going to do a flashback scene, but I chose to just make references, because I found it easier, especially with all these stories I have going on.

I write ahead of what I post. So I can tell you that she does have her baby, but there's quite alot in store for Martha and a few others. As this story connects a few characters.

I'm sure it's near Adrian's house, but it isn't her home. If it was she'd probably have to stay with Dex hehe :P

What do you think of Dex and Adrian as a couple? :wub:

Edited by ScreamingQueen2006

@ScreamingQueen, thanks for the message asking me to check out your fic, its brilliant! I read that many, mostly Chax that i forget which ones im actually reading sometimes! Nice to take a break from that and enjoy another brilliant fic with past and present characters in! Very good story and excellent writing! Will definately continue reading this :) xx

So it was Alan Henderson's house on fire I wasn't expecting that.

I wonder who the woman is with the redish hair could it be Belle?

I liked the way Dex was dealing with his shock of seeing the fire, running round in circles :lol:

Well it could get quite messy with Brax,Charlie and Martha.

Good chapter

Ended up posting it twice lol. :)

And here I was thinking I was having a case of deja vu. :lol:

Great chapter. Well I guess it was good for Ruby to even turn up for Ross and Charlie I didn't think she would.

So Martha was spotted going to hospital by the oh so mysterious Madge Wilkins. she's a stealthy one. :rolleyes: