Tomorrow and Forever (by ScreamingQueen2006) - comments

pembie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it was Heath who caused Duncan's accident. Hmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think it was but we will see. :unsure:

Well Matthew's wooing of Annie didn't really go to plan 1st with the bugs biting him, and then with the boat. Should of made sure it was tightly tied down. :lol: Maybe they should of gone to the movies like Xavier and Ruby. :D

Amusing chapter.

Edited by pembie

Oh Nicole what are you like? :lol: Well with Matt back with Annie I would happily be willing to take take Nicole off his hands. :wub:

I was abit worried that something was going to happen to Melody there at the end but phew it was only Duncan. But then again he may be a danger. :unsure:

Ok so I should really be asleep now but I just had to read this before I went to bed. It's that cool you see. :D

Cute name for Martha's baby Amelia. :D I wonder how things will work out with Martha and Brax now that will be interesting.

I liked Matt punching Duncan he needs taking down a peg or two. I so wanted Annie to throw milkshake at him too. :lol:

Whoa at the end there I really thought Nicole was going to be pregnant for a sec. I guess the test could of got it wrong hmmmm.

No I'm still wondering who S could be. Does this person's name start with S? If so I can only think of two people and their soooo random.

Sasha and Colleen as in Mrs Smart

but those guesses are just so ridiculous :lol:

Edited by pembie

Oh my Matt just can't make his mind up between Annie and Nicole. Looks like it's over for him and Annie though. Duncan really is a creep putting those pictures of Nic and Matt everywhere. :angry:

I hope Dex and Adrian stay in touch.

Well I really didn't think S would be

Sarah Lewis

:lol::o

Very shocking ending with you

killing Charile off didn't expect you to do that

I thought I put that as a spoiler for the other readers.

Really Enjoyed this story it's been great. Your a awesome writer and for your first big writing project you should be very proud, you had me hooked. I have been whacking my brain trying to work out the S woman :lol:

Look forward to the stories you have coming up soon. Look forward to the sequel of this story too.

Edited by pembie

• 2 months later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Tomorrow and Forever (by ScreamingQueen2006) - comments