In A Heartbeat

Guest ilovechax

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIIIIIIIG catch up for me …..FIVE chapters !!!

That was ACE !!!!!!, especially …..

 He hooked his fingers into the top of her underwear and ripped them off her small waist.

"Stop! Get off me" Charlie yelled as she tried hitting and kicking him then he silenced her by putting his hand over her mouth. He spread her legs apart before he started thrusting into her as she cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'God what's taking Charlie so bloody long' Bianca thought to herself as she had been waiting for her to come back for over ten minutes. Bianca made her way through the crowd of people and into the ladies room.

“Charlie, are you in here?" Bianca asked

"mmmmmm" Charlie trying yelling but couldn't as he had his hand over her mouth.

"Shut up you stupid bitch" Max said

"Charlie" Bianca panicked as she had heard them and she quickly pushed open all the cubicle doors but the one Charlie was in was locked. She quickly took her heels off and began kicking down the door, it only took a few tries before the door burst opened and hit Max in the back.

"Argh ****" Max yelled rubbing his back still thrusting into Charlie.

"Get off her you scum" Bianca shouted as she started hitting him in the back with her heels. He quickly got up and did his jeans up and Bianca continued hitting him with her heels.

“You’re not going to get away with this” Bianca yelled before she immediately knelt down and pulled Charlie in for hug as she tried comforting her. Max stood there and laughed at them both before he took off out of the ladies room.

"Hey Charlie, it’s alright he's gone now" Bianca said as Charlie cried “You’re safe now”

"Can you take me home" Charlie whispered through her cries.

"We have to go to the hospital first and get you checked out, Charlie" Bianca said and Charlie nodded as Bianca helped Charlie up and out of the club as they waited go their taxi.

 After the police had spoken to Charlie, Bianca took her back home. As soon as they were inside Charlie went off into the bathroom and jumped in the shower still dressed in her dress. She started scrubbing her all over her body, as it started turning bright red. She slid down the door of the shower and cried as the hot water spilled over her body.

Bianca had left Charlie to have a shower, until she had been in there the last 20 minutes. She made her way to the bathroom and she could hear that the shower was still running and Charlie crying.

"Charlie" Bianca knocked on the door before she opened the door and peeped around it to see her sitting in the shower bawling her eyes out and was still in her dress and her skin was still bright red.

"Aw Charlie, what are you doing to your body?" Bianca asked as she turned the shower off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Charlie

"I feel so... Dirty" Charlie cried

"Charlie you’re not dirty honey" Bianca said "C'mon let's get you out of this dress and into something dry" Bianca said as she helped her friend up out of the shower and into Charlie’s bedroom to get out of her wet dress and into something more comfortable.

 Bianca took them into Charlie's room and had gotten Charlie dried and dressed and now were sitting on her bed. Charlie continued to cry as Bianca held her.

"I feel discussing and horrible, just so dirty" Charlie cried

"Charlie listen to me, you’re not dirty" Bianca said

"But, why me? It's already happened to me before" Charlie sobbed

"I don't know, life's just isn’t fair" Bianca replied and she continued to comfort Charlie as she soon cried herself to sleep. Bianca lifted the sheets over her and kissed her cheek before she left the room.

 "She was raped" Bianca whispered and ruby gasped a she put her hands over her mouth

"Who? Who did it?" Ruby asked

"Max someone, he and his mate followed us to another club and Charlie went to the loo and she took ages so I went to find her and he was raping her, I had to kick down the door and fight him off her before he left" Bianca explained

"It’s my fault" Ruby said as she had tears roll down her face

"No it's not Rubes, I Max's" Bianca said as she whipped Ruby's tears away

"Yes it is, it was my idea for you two to go out tonight" Ruby said

"Yeah it was, but it wasn't your idea to attack her Ruby, don't blame yourself" Bianca said and Rubt nodded

"Where is she?" Ruby asked

"She's.." Bianca said but was interrupted by Charlie screaming.

 “I’m so sorry Mum, this is my entire fault. I shouldn’t have told you to go out. If I didn’t then this wouldn’t of happened” Ruby quickly cried into Charlie’s hair.

“I tried making things easier for you because you were struggling without Brax, I thought you needed to just go out and have some fun and forget everything, but I’ve just made it worst”

“I’m sorry Mum” Ruby cried as she fell asleep cuddling her mother.

 She closed the door and that's when she heard the shower on, she walked back down the hall and as she approached the door she could hear Charlie crying.

"Mum, Are you okay?" Ruby asked but didn't get a reply probably because she didn't hear her over the shower.

"Mum" Ruby said louder

“Ruby” Charlie cried and Ruby opened the door to find Charlie laying on the ground in the shower her skin was bright red again from scrubbing herself clean, she clung to the floor as she cried.

“Aw Mum, what are you doing?” Ruby said as she shut the shower off and quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her as she sat Charlie up and squeezed into the shower and sat next to her mother and wrapping her arms around her not caring whether she got wet.

“Mum, I know you don’t want to talk, but please don’t bottle this up inside you, you can talk to me” Ruby said

“I only want to talk to Brax” Charlie whispered through her tears

“I know you do, but you can only talk if you go to the prison, which I think is the wrong place to talk to him about this” Ruby said and Charlie continued sobbing.

“What have you done to your body?” Ruby asked softly

“I feel dirty” Charlie said

“You’re not dirty, Mum” Ruby said

 As she was getting closer to the Diner, she noticed a familiar man leaning against his car with a coffee in his hand. Bianca quickly whipped her phone out of her pocket and called the police station.

“Hey, it’s Bianca. I’m done by the Diner and Charlie’s rapist is here” Bianca quickly told Georgina

“Okay, we are on our way” Georgina said as she hung up and made her way to the Diner.

 “I am arresting you for the rape of Charlie Buckton. You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say can and will be used against you in court.” Georgina said as she grabbed his coffee and put it on the ground before turning him around and putting the handcuffs on him. She walked him over the police car passing by Bianca.

“You dobbed me in, didn’t you slut” Max said

“You deserve to rot in hell” Bianca said before Georgina pushed Max into the car and got in the car herself and took off. Bianca carried on and went to get their lunch.

 “I’m not hungry” Charlie said

“You have eaten since yesterday” Bianca said

“Yeah, just have a little bit, please” Ruby said softly and Charlie looked up at her before she took a small mouthful of her salad.

 "Ruby, cans we play? Dari asked as she ran back into the room and over to Ruby

"Oh I can't now sweetie I have to go back out" Ruby said

"Pleeeeease, yous not here dis mornin’ when I wants to play" Daria said

"Why don't you play and I'll go and get her things" Casey suggested

"You don't know what to get though" Ruby said

"I'll get Bianca to get it" Casey said

"I wanna go see Mum again anyway, I'll play later" Rubg said

"Ruby!" Daria cried as she ran off out of the living room

"C'mon you go play with her and I'll go over there, I'll make sure Charlie is okay" Casey said as he rubbed her arm

"Fine" Ruby gave in

"You better go check on her" Casey said as Ruby nodded before goring Casey a quick kiss and going to find Daria while Casey left to go over to see Charlie and grab some more of Daria's things.

 "I want Brax" Charlie whispered as a tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek

"Aw Charlie, I know you do" Casey said as she put his arm around her trying to give her some sort of comfort "It's not too much longer before he will be here"

"I can't wait any longer, it's so hard" Charlie cried

“I know it’s hard but Charlie, you’re the strongest person I have ever met. You get through everything and you come out even stronger and guess what, you’ll get through this too. I know you will" Casey said

“Maybe you could go see him" Casey suggested and Charlie immediately shook her head

"No, all I would want would to be in his arms and knowing I can’t, or even touch him at all... It's just too hard" Charlie cried harder and Casey didn't know what to say he just wrapped his other arm around Charlie so she cried into his chest as she clung to him and cried.

 "Daria wants to go to the beach so I’m gonna take her" Charlie said

"Its' your first time going out of the house since the ra... that night, are you sure you'll be fine. I can come if you want" Ruby said

"No Rubes I'll be fine, Thanks anyway" Charlie smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready Mummy" Daria yelled as she ran back into the living room dressed in her togs with a dress over top and with her bag on her shoulder which had her towel in it.

"Right, let's put this on you" Charlie said as she started rubbing sun block all over her daughter’s body.

 "Gdday" Max said as he sat down near a table where Brax was sitting.

"Hey" Brax said

"Nice place ae" Max chuckled

"No not really" Brax said and Max stopped laughing as Brax started to speak again “It’s hell in here mate, I don’t get to see my fiancée or my daughters” Brax said thinking of how much he missed Charlie, Daria and Ruby.

"Suppose that’s your own fault for breaking the law, if you’re in here... So what did you do to end up in here anyway?" Max asked

"My brother and I got set up, our younger brothers lawyer and rival gang planted drugs on us" Brax told "what about yourself?"

"Ugh I raped some chick" Max said

“Rape? That’s pretty low man” Brax said

“Yeah, but I was drunk” Max said

“Don’t blame the drink” Brax said

“Yeah, I wouldn’t be here if it was for her stupid friend from Summer Bay” Max said

"It’s your fault your here not her frie... wait Summer Bay? Who?" Brax asked shocked

"Bianca was the friends and Charlie was the girl I raped" Max said

"Charlie Buckton?" Brax asked as he looked angrily at Max

"Yes that it" Max said

"Charlie Buckton" Brax repeated "my fiancée" Brax said angrily

 “Don’t give me doe eyes” Charlie laughed

“Pleeeeeeease” Daria said tugging on Charlie’s arm again

“Fine, but only for a little bit” Charlie said getting up and taking off her dress as Daria ran off to the water but stopped at the water edge turning around and waiting for her mother to catch up so they could go in together.

“Put me down Mummy” Daria squealed as Charlie had Daria in her arms swinging her from side to side

“1” Charlie swung her

“2” Charlie swung her again

“3” Charlie sung her but let go off her this time and Daria squealed as she landed in the water. Charlie grabbed a hold of her as she resurfaced so she wouldn’t sink.

“Time to get out now” Charlie said

“Okay” Daria said as the both started waking up the beach hand in hand.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the reviews! Sorry for not updating earlier been so busy with school work, camp and sport. I’ve finally made time to write the next chapter, I’ll hopefully be able to update more but I do have a big school project coming up so yeah. There may be mistakes I haven’t had time to proofread it (:

Anyway great news that Esther Anderson has been nominated for the gold logie! So proud of her and she deserves to win more than anyone else. I wish I could vote ‘cause I’d vote heaps but unfortunately I live in New Zealand. So get voting for her.

SMS “Esther” to 19952900

OR

CALL 1902552904

Also Congrats to Steve Peacocke for the nomination of Most Popular New Male Talent! I hope he wins the logie because he deserves it as well.

Enjoy the chapter and don’t forget to review!

Chapter 8

HEATH" Bianca squealed as she opened the door and leaped into his arms and he stumbled back as he caught her

"Mm I missed you" Heath said as he pulled back and kissed Bianca passionately

"I missed you too" Bianca said

"What are you doing here?" Bianca asked in disbelief

"I got parole for good behaviour" Heath smiled

"What about Brax?" Bianca asked

"About that he..." Heath started talking but was interrupted

"Heath" Charlie said quietly as she opened the door further and Heath could finally see what a mess Charlie was. She had dark circles under her tired eyes and she looked like she hadn't been eating much at all.

"What are you doing here?" Charlie asked

"I got parole" Heath replied

"Where's Brax?" Charlie asked

"He’s uh still inside" Heath said

"Oh" Charlie said sadly as she turned around and went to head back into her bedroom.

"Charlie, I'm sorry about what happened" Heath said as he followed her inside

"How do you know?" Charlie asked as she turned around

"How about you sit down and I’ll tell you" Heath said and Charlie nodded and they went and sat down on the sofa.

"Uncle Heath" Daria squealed as she saw her uncle

"Hello princess" Heath beamed as he saw his niece run inside from the backyard.

"You've grown so much" Heath said as he picked her up and gave her a hug

"Is daddy here too?" Daria asked

"Ugh no he's.."

"He's still working sweetheart" Bianca told Daria as her face dropped

“Oh ok” Daria said

"How about you go to your room and watch Dora" Bianca said and Daria nodded as she ran off to watch her Dora DVD and Heath sat on the sofa next to Charlie.

"Why isn't Brax here like you?" Charlie asked

"The guy that uh attacked you, he got sent to the same prison and started talking to Brax and he told Brax what he was in there for saying he attacked a women in Summer Bay and Brax asked who it was and he said her friend Bianca said her name was Charlie” Heath told Charlie what had happened on the day Max had arrived in prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FLASHBACK*

"Yeah, I wouldn't be here if it was for her stupid friend from Summer Bay" Max said

"It's your fault your here not her frie... wait Summer Bay? Who?" Brax asked shocked

"Bianca was the friends and Charlie was the girl I raped" Max said

"Charlie Buckton?" Brax asked as he looked angrily at Max

"Yes that it" Max said

"Charlie Buckton" Brax repeated "my fiancée" Brax said angrily as he stood up and walked over to Max.

“Oh I didn’t know man” Max panicked as Brax walked towards him furiously.

Brax grabbed him by his collar and pulled him up before head butting him in the head making Max stumbled backwards on ground. Brax immediately got on top off him and started punching him repeatedly.

“How dare you rape my fiancée” Brax yelled “You sick bastard. I’ll kill you” Brax continued to punch Max as his face dripped blood everywhere. Max tried to respond back by punching Brax straight in the face and blood poured from his nose.

Heath saw his brother fighting on the ground with Max and quickly ran over to them.

“Oi break it up” Heath yelled “C’mon bro he’s not worth it” Heath struggled trying to pull Brax off Max but Brax was too furious. Heath just couldn’t pull him off but then some of the prison guards rushed over to help break up the fight.

“Rot in hell you sick bastard” Brax roared as Heath and the prison guard pulled him off Max and lead him away from Max.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Heath had told Charlie what had happened at the prison which had caused him from getting out earlier to be with her and his daughter, she was in tears.

“Brax then was told he wasn’t going to get parole for what he did which set him off again he got angry he wasn’t gonna be here for you. I told him I’d stay inside with him but he wanted me to go and be here for you since he can’t” Heath told Charlie who just sat there with tears running down her face. Heath shuffled over on the sofa and embraced her in a hug as she cried knowing she wouldn’t get to see Brax for about another month.

“Why Max? , Why did he have to talk to Brax? , Why did he have to tell Brax why he was in there for? Why?” Charlie cried

“I don’t know Charlie, I really don’t know” Heath said softly as he stayed comforting Charlie as she cried. Bianca got up and sat on the arm of the sofa and wrapped her arms around Charlie and half round Heath.

“It’s gonna be okay, Charlie” Bianca whispered as she kissed her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hoped you liked it. I promise I’ll try update as soon as possible! Please review! xx

• 1 month later...

Archived