In A Heartbeat

Guest ilovechax

Story Title: In A Heartbeat

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Charlie and Brax and others!

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Romance, Drama.

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: may have violence ???

Summary: 5 lines max - Charlie and Brax have a daughter Daria, Brax and Heath are in jail at the time being.

Hey everybody! This is my third Charlie and Brax fan fiction. I’m writing Star Cross Lovers and A True Attraction but I’ll get around to updating them sooooon. I have just gone back to school today so I will try my best to update regularly if you want me to carry on!

I’ve been a bit down with Esther leaving/Charlie dying): Can’t believe she’s gone and there will never been Chax again

): Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry if there is any mistakes! Please review and let me know whether to carry on or not! Xx

-RIP CHARLIE BUCKTON- Gone But Not Forgotten!

Information about this story...

• Charlie and Brax are engaged! Heath and Bianca & Ruby and Casey are together.

• Hayley planted drugs on Brax and Heath and they got caught and sent to jail for a year, the court didn’t believe that they were set up.

• Charlie and Brax have a two year old daughter, Daria Rebecca Braxton. I named her Daria because it means ‘The Sea’ and since it’s pretty important to Brax and I thought I’d try find a name that had something to do with the sea. So I hope you like it?

• Charlie, Brax, Bianca and Heath live together at where the Braxton’s live now on the show.

• Ruby and Casey live together, where Roman lived and they both are running The Braxton’s (Angelo’s) while Brax and Heath are in jail.

• Charlie is still a cop but doesn’t work much at the moment.

• Bianca is still a teacher too.

Chapter 1

It had been ten months since Brax and Heath had been put in jail for being in possession of drugs

even though they were set up by Hayley, unfortunately the judge didn't believe them and they were

sentenced for one year. Charlie and Daria visited Brax on a regular basis and Bianca did the same

with Heath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~

It was another one of those days where Charlie would wake up alone in bed, she missed waking up

in his arms... She just missed Brax him so much. It was hard bringing Daria without having Brax by

her side helping her out, though Bianca did help out a lot even though she was missing Heath

terribly. Daria always seemed to ask Charlie everyday when daddy was coming home and no doubt

she would again today. She wouldn't understand about Brax being in jail since she was only two year

old so Charlie always made something up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~

Daria raced into Charlie's room as she did most days.

"Mommy" she squealed as she jumped on the bed

"Morning gorgeous" she said pulling her daughter down and tickling the life out of her

"Mummy stop please mommy" Daria giggled and Charlie soon stopped

"I is hungee" Daria moaned

"Right then let's get you some breakfast" Charlie Said getting out of bed and walking into the kitchen

And making Daria's favourite; Vegemite on toast! :D

~~

"Good morning you two" Bianca said walking into the dining room

"Toast in there if you want some?" Charlie smiled

"Morning' Aunty Beee, Mummy mades us vegesmite toast" Daria grinned up at Bianca with Vegemite all around her mouth

"Oh yummy" Bianca kissed Daria head as she walked through to the kitchen and grabbed some toast and joined them at the table.

~~

"Mummy" Daria said

"Yea"

"Is daddy Bes home today?" Daria asked as Charlie looked at Bianca and sighed

"No sweetheart, not today" she replied

"Whys not?"

"Daddy is working with Uncle Heath at the place I take you to see him sometimes" Charlie replied

"Oh... I's wish he bes home" Daria whispered

"Me too" Charlie sighed

~

"I noticed that mum is struggling without Brax around" ruby told Casey

"I thought she was doing alright?" Casey questioned

"So did I, Dari's been asking a lot about when Brax is coming home. Mum told me she asks everyday" Ruby said

"Your mum is one of the strongest people I know, she lasted ten months already I'm sure she will be able to last another two" Casey said

"I know, I hope you're right" ruby sighed

"We could have Daria over for a night or so? Give Charlie a break?" Casey asked

"Ya know what, that's a good idea" ruby smiled "Bianca and her could go out"

"Yeah should we go over there now?" Casey asked

"Yip" ruby said as they left their house.

~~~~~~~

"Hey mum" ruby yelled as she walked inside with Casey in tow

"In here" Charlie called back from Daria's room

"Hey rube" Daria ran over to her sister and gave her a big hug

"Hello Dari" ruby kissed her check

"Hi case" Daria said as she gave him a hug

"Hello cutie" Casey said

"We go play outside?" Daria tugged on Casey hand

"Ok I'll race you" Casey said as they both ran off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you mum?" ruby asked

"I'm good, how are you?" Charlie replied keeping her head down as she folded Daria's clothes

"I'm fine, but I know you’re not" ruby said

"What?" Charlie looked up at ruby

"I know your starting to struggle without Brax" ruby said

"No I'm fine; it's not long now anyway“Charlie continued folding Daria's clothes

"I know your lying mum, but I'm not gonna make you talk about it of you don't want to. But you know I'm always here if you want to talk" ruby said and Charlie just smiled at her

"Casey and I came over here to see if you wanted us to look after Dari for a night or two so you can have a break and go out with Bianca?" ruby asked

"No I can't ask you to do that" Charlie said

"But you’re not asking, we're offering" ruby smiled as she followed Charlie out of Daria’s room and into the living room

"Are you sure? I mean she can be a bit of a handful sometimes" Charlie said

"No we will be fine" ruby said "do is that a yes or a no?" she asked as Charlie sat there thinking for a few moments

"Yes alright" Charlie said "but if she is naughty you have to bring her straight home"

"She won't be naughty, don't you worry" ruby said

"Help me pack her bag" Charlie said as they both walked back into Daria’s room to pack her bag

~~

"Mummy why's my bag pack" Daria asked as Casey and her came back inside

"Your gonna go stay at ruby and Casey for the night “Charlie said

"Mummy comes too?" Daria asked as she walked over to where Charlie was sitting a hopped onto her lap

"No, I'm going to stay here" Charlie said

"I wants mummy" Daria said as she hugged Charlie

"Don’t you want to stay with me?" Casey asked Daria pretending to be sad as she looked over at him

"We can stay up late and have lots of chocolate"

"i's don't wants chocalate I's wants vegesmite toast" Daria replied as everyone one laughed at her

"Alright then Vegemite toast instead" Casey smiled

"Ya" Daria yelled as she ran over to Casey and crawled onto his lap.

~~~~

"Bye bye sweetheart, be good and have a good time" Charlie hugged Daria tightly

"Ok mummy" Daria said

"I love you" Charlie said as she kissed her daughters cheek, forehead and nose which made her giggle.

"I's love you mummy" Daria replies as she kisses her mother’s cheek

"Thanks for this guys" Charlie said as she strapped Daria into her car seat

"Its fine" Casey replied

"Yeah don't worry about her she'll be fine with us" ruby said

"Yeah, I'll try not" Charlie smiled

"Right we shall be off" Casey said "see ya later"

"Byes mummy" Daria yelled

"Bye baby" Charlie said as she waved them off

~~

Next time;

Charlie and Bianca's night out!

Review and tell me if you want me to continue or not?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it so far! I'd like you to continue. :) Poor Charlie and Bianca having to cope with Brax and Heath being in jail :(. But only 2 months to go! Nice to Ruby and Casey to offer to look after Daria so Charlie can have a little break. Looking forward to there night out.

Update soon. :)

Thanks to the people who reviewed :/ Sorry this is probably just a short chapter, I promise I’ll update tomorrow and hopefully it’s longer(: Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please review!!! xx

Chapter 2

"Hey" Bianca said as she walked through the door and sat down next to Charlie on the couch

"Hey, where you been?" Charlie asked

"Oh I just went for a walk on the beach" Bianca replied "Where's Daria?"

"She is staying with Ruby and Casey for the night, so we could have a break and maybe go out tonight if you want to?" Charlie asked

"Yeah, I'd love to" Bianca beamed

"Well shall we go get ready?" Charlie asked

"Yup" Bianca laughed and they both walked off to go get ready for their night out.

---------------------------------------------

2 hours later

" I think I'm ready" Bianca said as she walked into Charlie’s room "Wow you look hot"

"So do you" Charlie replied.

"Are you almost ready?" Bianca asked

"Yup, I am now" Charlie said smoothing her dress down.

"Let’s go paartaaay" Bianca said and Charlie laughed at her best friend as they went and called a taxi and headed to the city.

-----------------------------------

Charlie was wearing a beautiful white dress that had one strap that went over her left shoulder. It hugged her chest then flowed down just above her knees. She wore white heels that matched the dress. She had her hair out in curls which spilled over her shoulders and had her usual smokey eyed make up.

Bianca wore a vibrant red summery dress that went just above her knees as well. It has a U shape neck scoop. She also wore a black braided belt around her waist. The dress then ruffles out a tiny bit from the belt down to the bottom of the dress. She wore black heels they matched her belt. Bianca had her hair out of her shoulders in curls.

-------------------------------------

“This is nice, just us two out having a good time” Bianca said as Charlie and herself sat at the bar.

“Yeah it is” Charlie agreed

“Wish the boys were here with us though” Bianca sighed

“Yeah me too” Charlie said “But it’s not long now”

“I know, it’s just not fair they are in jail when Hayley set them up” Bianca said

“I know it’s not, but what’s done is done” Charlie said “Let’s just not worry about that and have a good night ay?” Charlie smiled

“Yeah” Bianca said as two men approached them.

"Hello there ladies" a tall man said and his friend stood next to him

"Hey" Bianca said

"Could I buy you two a drink?" he asked

"No thanks we’re good" Charlie replied showing the man that they still had a full glass of wine.

"Ok well I'm Ben anyway and this is Max" Ben pointed to his friend who stood beside him

"I'm Bianca and this is my best friend Charlie" Bianca said

"Nice to meet you both, but would you like to dance?" he asked directing it at Bianca

"Sure why not" Bianca hesitated for a moment before agreeing then she got up off her seat and danced with Ben

"Wanna dance as well?" Max asked Charlie as Bianca and Ben walked off.

"No I'm fine thanks" Charlie smiled

"C'mon, it’s just dancing" he begged as he went to grab her hand

"Fine" Charlie gave in.

-----------------------------------------------

Charlie and Max were dancing on the dance floor together. Max put his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him and leaned into kiss her.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Charlie asked as she pushed him away

"Giving you what you want" he smirked

"I don't want anything!" Charlie snapped "I'm also engaged" she said as she held up her left hand showing off her ring before she walked off to find her best friend.

------------------------------------------------

"Bianca" Charlie sighed with relief "I've being looking everywhere for you"

"Yeah sorry I was on the dance floor" she replied

"I'm going home, are you coming?" Charlie asked

"What? Already?" Bianca asked

"Yeah I don't want to be here, that Max guy tried to kiss me" Charlie said

"Really? What an idiot" Bianca chuckled

"Are you coming or what?" Charlie asked

"Yeah, we’ll just go somewhere else" Bianca said as they both left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie and Bianca were at another club dancing together on the dance floor when Charlie excused herself and went to the bathroom. She was walking back out when Max was leaning up against the wall outside of the ladies room.

"What are you doing here?" Charlie asked

"Just out having fun" he said walking closer to Charlie

"Don't" she said sternly

"Don't what?"He asked as he put his hands on the wall behind her so she was trapped. He then slowly stroked her cheek.

"Don’t touch me “she said as he moved her head away. He then moved his hand up her thigh.

"Get off me" she yelled as she tried pushing him away but he was too strong. She had tears streaming down her face as he pulled her dress up over her hips and pushed her back into the ladies room and into a cubicle and locked the door. He then pushed her to the ground and Charlie cried in pain as her head hit the wall. He undid his belt and jeans as he bent down over top of her and he went to reach for her underwear.....

Next Chapter:

Does anything happen to Charlie?

WHOA !!!! Charlie;s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in trouble !!!! Two GREAT chapters !!!!, especially ......

 It was another one of those days where Charlie would wake up alone in bed, she missed waking up

in his arms... She just missed Brax him so much. It was hard bringing Daria without having Brax by

her side helping her out, though Bianca did help out a lot even though she was missing Heath

terribly. Daria always seemed to ask Charlie everyday when daddy was coming home and no doubt

she would again today. She wouldn't understand about Brax being in jail since she was only two year

old so Charlie always made something up.

 "Morning gorgeous" she said pulling her daughter down and tickling the life out of her

"Mummy stop please mommy" Daria giggled and Charlie soon stopped

"I is hungee" Daria moaned

 "Is daddy Bes home today?" Daria asked as Charlie looked at Bianca and sighed

"No sweetheart, not today" she replied

"Whys not?"

"Daddy is working with Uncle Heath at the place I take you to see him sometimes" Charlie replied

 "We could have Daria over for a night or so? Give Charlie a break?" Casey asked

"Ya know what, that's a good idea" ruby smiled "Bianca and her could go out"

 "Hey rube" Daria ran over to her sister and gave her a big hug

"Hello Dari" ruby kissed her check

"Hi case" Daria said as she gave him a hug

"Hello cutie" Casey said

"We go play outside?" Daria tugged on Casey hand

 "Casey and I came over here to see if you wanted us to look after Dari for a night or two so you can have a break and go out with Bianca?" ruby asked

"No I can't ask you to do that" Charlie said

"But you’re not asking, we're offering" ruby smiled as she followed Charlie out of Daria’s room and into the living room

"Are you sure? I mean she can be a bit of a handful sometimes" Charlie said

 "We can stay up late and have lots of chocolate"

"i's don't wants chocalate I's wants vegesmite toast" Daria replied as everyone one laughed at her

"Alright then Vegemite toast instead" Casey smiled

"Ya" Daria yelled as she ran over to Casey and crawled onto his lap.

 " I think I'm ready" Bianca said as she walked into Charlie’s room "Wow you look hot"

"So do you" Charlie replied.

 Charlie was wearing a beautiful white dress that had one strap that went over her left shoulder. It hugged her chest then flowed down just above her knees. She wore white heels that matched the dress. She had her hair out in curls which spilled over her shoulders and had her usual smokey eyed make up.

Bianca wore a vibrant red summery dress that went just above her knees as well. It has a U shape neck scoop. She also wore a black braided belt around her waist. The dress then ruffles out a tiny bit from the belt down to the bottom of the dress. She wore black heels they matched her belt. Bianca had her hair out of her shoulders in curls.

 "Nice to meet you both, but would you like to dance?" he asked directing it at Bianca

"Sure why not" Bianca hesitated for a moment before agreeing then she got up off her seat and danced with Ben

"Wanna dance as well?" Max asked Charlie as Bianca and Ben walked off.

"No I'm fine thanks" Charlie smiled

"C'mon, it’s just dancing" he begged as he went to grab her hand

"Fine" Charlie gave in.

 "I don't want anything!" Charlie snapped "I'm also engaged" she said as she held up her left hand showing off her ring before she walked off to find her best friend.

 "Get off me" she yelled as she tried pushing him away but he was too strong. She had tears streaming down her face as he pulled her dress up over her hips and pushed her back into the ladies room and into a cubicle and locked the door. He then pushed her to the ground and Charlie cried in pain as her head hit the wall. He undid his belt and jeans as he bent down over top of her and he went to reach for her underwear.....

Archived