In A Heartbeat

Guest ilovechax

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Danni02, CharlieandBraxFan, ~JarlieFanEver~, Dingo x, JosieTash, GeorgieNZ and RoRo90 for the reviews! It means a lot that you’re all enjoying it! This chapter is probably shorter than the last two. I will hopefully updated this before the end of the day and I hope to get another chapter up of A True Attraction. Hope you like this next chapter! Please review xx

Chapter 3

He hooked his fingers into the top of her underwear and ripped them off her small waist.

"Stop! Get off me" Charlie yelled as she tried hitting and kicking him then he silenced her by putting his hand over her mouth. He spread her legs apart before he started thrusting into her as she cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'God what's taking Charlie so bloody long' Bianca thought to herself as she had been waiting for her to come back for over ten minutes. Bianca made her way through the crowd of people and into the ladies room.

“Charlie, are you in here?" Bianca asked

"mmmmmm" Charlie trying yelling but couldn't as he had his hand over her mouth.

"Shut up you stupid bitch" Max said

"Charlie" Bianca panicked as she had heard them and she quickly pushed open all the cubicle doors but the one Charlie was in was locked. She quickly took her heels off and began kicking down the door, it only took a few tries before the door burst opened and hit Max in the back.

"Argh ****" Max yelled rubbing his back still thrusting into Charlie.

"Get off her you scum" Bianca shouted as she started hitting him in the back with her heels. He quickly got up and did his jeans up and Bianca continued hitting him with her heels.

“You’re not going to get away with this” Bianca yelled before she immediately knelt down and pulled Charlie in for hug as she tried comforting her. Max stood there and laughed at them both before he took off out of the ladies room.

"Hey Charlie, it’s alright he's gone now" Bianca said as Charlie cried “You’re safe now”

"Can you take me home" Charlie whispered through her cries.

"We have to go to the hospital first and get you checked out, Charlie" Bianca said and Charlie nodded as Bianca helped Charlie up and out of the club as they waited go their taxi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived at the hospital Bianca had her arm around Charlie as they entered and Bianca explain what happened to a nurse and she quickly took Charlie into one of the rooms where she took swabs from Charlie to try and collect evidence and also gave her the morning after pill to prevent her from getting pregnant. Once the nurse was finished Bianca came back into the room and stood beside the bed with an arm around her best friend.

"Charlie, would you like me to get a counsellor for you to talk to?" The nurse asked

“No I don't want to talk to anyone" Charlie said

"I think it will be better if you do" She said

"No, I don't want to talk" Charlie snapped

“Ok, but if you do here is the number to one" She said placing a counsellor’s business card on the counter next to the bed "I have to go inform the police about this Charlie" Charlie nodded and the nurse left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes later

"Hey Charlie, are you alright to answer a few questions?" Georgina asked as she entered the room and Charlie nodded as she just stared in front of her.

"Do you know who he was?" She asked

"Max" Charlie replied

"What about last name?" She asked and Charlie shook her head

"What did he look like?" She asked

"Brown hair, muscular, a bit taller than me and had a tattoo down his arm" She replied

“Do you know what the tattoo was of?” She asked

“No” She replied

"Ok, what was he wearing?"

"Dark blue top and jeans" Charlie replied

"Do you have any other information?" Georgina asked as she shook her head

"Ok thanks Charlie, Let us know if you think of anything else and I'll keep you posted if we find more information" Georgina said as she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the police had spoken to Charlie, Bianca took her back home. As soon as they were inside Charlie went off into the bathroom and jumped in the shower still dressed in her dress. She started scrubbing her all over her body, as it started turning bright red. She slid down the door of the shower and cried as the hot water spilled over her body.

Bianca had left Charlie to have a shower, until she had been in there the last 20 minutes. She made her way to the bathroom and she could hear that the shower was still running and Charlie crying.

"Charlie" Bianca knocked on the door before she opened the door and peeped around it to see her sitting in the shower bawling her eyes out and was still in her dress and her skin was still bright red.

"Aw Charlie, what are you doing to your body?" Bianca asked as she turned the shower off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Charlie

"I feel so... Dirty" Charlie cried

"Charlie you’re not dirty honey" Bianca said "C'mon let's get you out of this dress and into something dry" Bianca said as she helped her friend up out of the shower and into Charlie’s bedroom to get out of her wet dress and into something more comfortable.

Thanks for the one review :/ but it means a lot for the positive feedback! This chapter is quite short, I only just wrote it and did it pretty quick. I hope to update again maybe tomorrow and hopefully longer than this but in the mean time I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please Review more or I may not update if people aren’t reading??

Thanks xx

Chapter 4

Bianca took them into Charlie's room and had gotten Charlie dried and dressed and now were sitting on her bed. Charlie continued to cry as Bianca held her.

"I feel discussing and horrible, just so dirty" Charlie cried

"Charlie listen to me, you’re not dirty" Bianca said

"But, why me? It's already happened to me before" Charlie sobbed

"I don't know, life's just isn’t fair" Bianca replied and she continued to comfort Charlie as she soon cried herself to sleep. Bianca lifted the sheets over her and kissed her cheek before she left the room.

"Bianca, it’s late what are you doing ringing me?" Ruby asked as she picked up her phone

"Sorry, I know it late but could you come over here pleaese?"Bianca asked

"Why? What's wrong? Is it mum?" Ruby panicked

"Yeah it’s Charlie but she’s fine okay, just come here as soon as possible" Bianca replied

"Okay, I'm on my way" Ruby replied before she hung up and told Casey she had to go over to her mother’s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bianca" Ruby said as she burst through the front door "What's wrong with Mum?" Ruby asked

"Rubes come sit down" Bianca said as she sat down on the couch and Ruby quickly followed

"Charlie.. She" Bianca said as she told Ruby's hands in hers

"Spit it out B" Ruby said

"She was raped" Bianca whispered and ruby gasped a she put her hands over her mouth

"Who? Who did it?" Ruby asked

"Max someone, he and his mate followed us to another club and Charlie went to the loo and she took ages so I went to find her and he was raping her, I had to kick down the door and fight him off her before he left" Bianca explained

"It’s my fault" Ruby said as she had tears roll down her face

"No it's not Rubes, I Max's" Bianca said as she whipped Ruby's tears away

"Yes it is, it was my idea for you two to go out tonight" Ruby said

"Yeah it was, but it wasn't your idea to attack her Ruby, don't blame yourself" Bianca said and Rubt nodded

"Where is she?" Ruby asked

"She's.." Bianca said but was interrupted by Charlie screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop! Get off me" Charlie yelled as Ruby and Bianca ran through the house and into her room.

"Mum, wake up it's me, Ruby" Ruby said as she shook her mother trying to wake her from her nightmare

"Please stop" Charlie said before she woke up crying

"Hey, hey mum, it's alright, he not gonna hurt you again" Ruby said as she comforted her mother

"I'm sorry that this has happened to you mum" Ruby said as she had tears rolling down her face

"I need Brax" Charlie whispered

"I know you do, but he's not here Charlie" Bianca said as she rubbed Charlie arm and Charlie soon crow herself to sleep on ruby's arm.

"Go to bed Bianca, I'll look after her" Ruby said

"You sure?" Bianca said and Ruby nodded

"Okay yell out if you need me" Bianca said as she left for her own bedroom for some very much needed sleep.

“I’m so sorry Mum, this is my entire fault. I shouldn’t have told you to go out. If I didn’t then this wouldn’t of happened” Ruby quickly cried into Charlie’s hair.

“I tried making things easier for you because you were struggling without Brax, I thought you needed to just go out and have some fun and forget everything, but I’ve just made it worst”

“I’m sorry Mum” Ruby cried as she fell asleep cuddling her mother.

Thanks for all the review again, they are what keeps me writing. Thanks to the people the give me feedback on Twitter!! I hope you enjoy this chapter, may not be very good I just quickly wrote in then. Review!! Xx

Chapter 5

Ruby had woken up and rolled over to find Charlie wasn't beside her, She looked up to the alarm clock on the bedside table ‘4:13’am.

"Mum" Ruby said as she got out of the bed and walked out into the hall and down towards Bianca’s room and quietly opened the door and saw Bianca was fast asleep. She closed the door and that's when she heard the shower on, she walked back down the hall and as she approached the door she could hear Charlie crying.

"Mum, Are you okay?" Ruby asked but didn't get a reply probably because she didn't hear her over the shower.

"Mum" Ruby said louder

“Ruby” Charlie cried and Ruby opened the door to find Charlie laying on the ground in the shower her skin was bright red again from scrubbing herself clean, she clung to the floor as she cried.

“Aw Mum, what are you doing?” Ruby said as she shut the shower off and quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her as she sat Charlie up and squeezed into the shower and sat next to her mother and wrapping her arms around her not caring whether she got wet.

“Mum, I know you don’t want to talk, but please don’t bottle this up inside you, you can talk to me” Ruby said

“I only want to talk to Brax” Charlie whispered through her tears

“I know you do, but you can only talk if you go to the prison, which I think is the wrong place to talk to him about this” Ruby said and Charlie continued sobbing.

“What have you done to your body?” Ruby asked softly

“I feel dirty” Charlie said

“You’re not dirty, Mum” Ruby said

“Let’s get out of here and get you in some clothes” Ruby said as Charlie nodded and Ruby took her mother back into her room to get changed into some clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brax and Heath had both applied for Parole a week ago, and they had both promised that they would be on good behaviour when they got out before they were told that they would be able to get out next week since they also had good behaviour in prison.

“We’re gonna be free bro” Heath exclaimed as he gave his brother a manly hug

“I know, I can’t wait to see Charlie and Dari” Brax smiled

“I just can’t to see B” Heath smiled as they were both thinking of their women

“We’re lucky they’re still waiting for us” Brax said

“I know, but they weren’t our drugs anyway, they were planted” Heath replied

“Yeah, Hayley should of been in here not us” Brax said

“Yeah, but we’re gonna be out next week anyway” Heath grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m gonna go to the diner and get some lunch for us” Bianca said as got up from Charlie’s bed “What do you two want?”

“Could you get one of those burgers and a coffee” Ruby said “What do you want Mum?”

“I’m not hungry” Charlie muttered

“You’ve got to eat Charlie” Bianca said softly

“I’m not hungry” Charlie said

“Just get her usual” Ruby smiled at Bianca

“Okay, I’ll be back shortly” Bianca said as she left the house and made the quick walk from the house to the Diner.

As she was getting closer to the Diner, she noticed a familiar man leaning against his car with a coffee in his hand. Bianca quickly whipped her phone out of her pocket and called the police station.

“Hey, it’s Bianca. I’m done by the Diner and Charlie’s rapist is here” Bianca quickly told Georgina

“Okay, we are on our way” Georgina said as she hung up and made her way to the Diner.

Bianca saw the police car pull into a car park and ran over to them.

“Him” Bianca pointed to Max standing against his car still drinking his coffee

“Okay, let’s get him” Georgina said before herself and another officer walked over to him

“Are you Max?” Georgina asked

“Yeah, why?” Max asked

“I am arresting you for the rape of Charlie Buckton. You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say can and will be used against you in court.” Georgina said as she grabbed his coffee and put it on the ground before turning him around and putting the handcuffs on him. She walked him over the police car passing by Bianca.

“You dobbed me in, didn’t you slut” Max said

“You deserve to rot in hell” Bianca said before Georgina pushed Max into the car and got in the car herself and took off. Bianca carried on and went to get their lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later Bianca arrived back home with lunch for the three of them. She walked up to Charlie’s bedroom and gave them their lunch.

“Max just got arrested down at the Diner” Bianca said

“He was in the bay?” Charlie asked

“Yeah, I rang the police and told them I saw him and they came and arrested him” Bianca said

“Good, now he can got rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life” Ruby said and they contined eating apart from Charlie who was just pushing her salad around with a fork.

“C’mon Mum, eat up” Ruby said

“I’m not hungry” Charlie said

“You have eaten since yesterday” Bianca said

“Yeah, just have a little bit, please” Ruby said softly and Charlie looked up at her before she took a small mouthful of her salad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that day they were all on Charlie’s bed and they had just finished watching a movie

“I better got back and see Case and Dari” Ruby said

“Oh no, I totally forgot about her” Charlie whispered before she broke down in tears

“Hey Mum, its okay. You’ve been through a lot in the last 24 hours. I’m sure Dari is fine with Casey” Ruby said and she hugging her mother

“Case will have Dari for a couple more nights okay Mum” Ruby said “You don’t need to worry”

“I need to look after her” Charlie said

“You’re not in any state to look after her at the moment Charlie, I’m sure Casey will be more than happy to look after her” Bianca said

“Yeah I’ll go see them now” Ruby said “You’ll be fine here” Ruby kissed her mother’s cheek before leaving to go see Casey and Daria.

Next Time

Ruby and Casey talk.

Max goes to jail.

Archived