Confusion (by Zetti) - comments

heancafan233

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter, so glad the kids took the news well. I bet Charlie wishes Ruby was there to see her engaged. hopefully they won't be waiting too long.

I love that you put a link to the ring. I love visual aids when I'm reading and writing. It's so much better to read when you can picture it too. The ring is gorgeous.

REALLY enjoyed that, especially …..

 ‘Okay Mama’ she bundled herself towards Bianca and looked shyly at Heath who was in awe of how similar she looked to Bianca but she had his eyes, he could tell.

‘who this mama?’ she asked

‘Heath crouched down and smiled, ‘I am your daddy’

Lola scrunched up her face ‘ no I don’t know my daddy’

‘Lola’ Bianca said as she went down to her eye level ‘This is your dad’

‘Daddy?’ she said as her eyes widened, which tugged, on Heath’s heartstrings.

 Max’s eyes widened as he took in the new piece of information that his mother had just given him, Heath couldn’t blame him as he took it in, he knew that the twins had to process the information and decided to sweeten the atmosphere by giving them with Bianca’s permission which he had gleamed from a nod of the hood, a box of chocolates.

 She nodded and then began to get the kids ready for a trip to the beach where she was sure that Heath would bond with the kids. Heath watched as Max and Lola paddle in the sea, he loved them instantly, they were two lively kids, he was surprised that Lola was more like him than Max was.

 Heath couldn’t help but smile back at her, she had that glow of her, motherhood clearly suited her, but he couldn’t help but feel cheated out of their childhood. If he was brutally honest with himself, he was terrified that he would never get the closeness that she had with the kids.

 He loved those kids, it was good to see them so happy and he loved spoiling them. Lola had to be the cheekiest 4 year old he had ever met. Deep down, he was not happy with Bianca for her actions but at the same time, Charlie was right, it had been 4 years. There comes a time when you have to let go of the pain and the heartache, don’t hold a grudge, just live your life. Essentially the children came first in this

 ‘Alright missy’

She picked up the box from Heath’s hand and then looked at Brax grinning as she opened it and Charlie and Bianca’s mouths opened wide as Brax and Heath tried to stifle their laughs at their expressions.

‘Uncle!’ Lola demanded as her patience began to wane, she wanted him to ask her.

‘Charlie Buckton’ he said as Charlie stared at him. She didn’t know what to say, she knew what he was going to ask but she was in shock.

Lola stood next to him holding the small black box with a diamond solitaire ring inside coupled with a grinning Lola, it was enough to make Charlie beam at Brax as he asked ‘Will you marry me and make me the happiest man ever?’

Lola looked at Charlie secretly plotting to hit either of them if she didn’t get an answer straight away. Heath slowly plucked the ring out of Lola’s hands and gave it to Brax before pulling her away and letting Charlie answer.

Charlie smiled inanely. ‘Yes! Of course I will!’ which elicited a scream of joy from both Bianca and Lola who had ran to Charlie and hugged her pushing Brax out of the way who had intended on hugging and kissing Charlie.

‘Ah its beautiful’ Bianca said as she looked at the ring. ‘Wow’

‘Thank you’ she beamed yet again, she loved Brax and knew that she was going to be happy with him by her side but she watched Bianca play with Max and Lola and felt a pang of pain hit her, she wanted to talk to Ruby again.

She lost contact with her and it was about time she found her again, she deserved to know what had happened over the past 5 years and she wanted her daughter back in Summer Bay where she belonged.

That was BEYONCE ACE !!!!!!!!!!! ADORED it, especially …..

 The ENTIRE 1st AND 2nd scene !!!!!!!!!!!

 He smiled even though April couldn’t see him, she knew he was smiling, it was one of those things that he always did, he couldn’t help it apparently, he had to smile. \\

‘Ruby is back’ and all of a sudden Casey’s smile vanished.

 Casey didn’t respond straightaway, he just took it in and tried not to give away how he felt, though truth be told, he didn’t know what to feel.

He loved her and in a way he still did love her, he just didn’t know what else to do about it.