Adam/Matt/Marilyn

Well it's now the last decade of the twentieth century and things are beginning to change in the Bay. In recent times the likes of Marty, Lance, Celia, Tom and Viv have vacated.

But filling the void rather nicely are the new tenants of the Beachhouse - Matt Wilson, Adam Cameron and Marilyn Chambers!!!!

Don't be shy, spill the beans on your fave Matt/Adam/Maz moments!!!

Flea bombs, chicken pox and Ernie Jacobs - well this is just the beginning :D

Do they all remain in that household for a year or two yet? I know Matt leaves in 1991, and Maz in 1992, but do they all live together until their departures? I've never seen the next two seasons so I don't know how it pans out...

I do love them all together though, particularly Matt and Adam who have quite a lot of sexual chemistry :o But yeah, they're great. So far, the Ernie Jacobs plotline has been my favourite involving the beach house residents. :)

I never liked the Ernie Jacobs guy..

But the friendship beteween Matt, Adam and Marilyn is great, and I sometimes miss this kind of friendships on Home and away.

As I haven't seen all of the episodes with these three yet, I'm sure there will be more great moments to come :)

Do they all remain in that household for a year or two yet? I know Matt leaves in 1991, and Maz in 1992, but do they all live together until their departures? I've never seen the next two seasons so I don't know how it pans out...

I do love them all together though, particularly Matt and Adam who have quite a lot of sexual chemistry :o But yeah, they're great. So far, the Ernie Jacobs plotline has been my favourite involving the beach house residents. :)

Edward, I haven't seen these episodes since they first aired but from memory they do stay in the house for awhile yet....I don't want to spoil but I have a fair idea what happens next.....

I never liked the Ernie Jacobs guy..

But the friendship beteween Matt, Adam and Marilyn is great, and I sometimes miss this kind of friendships on Home and away.

As I haven't seen all of the episodes with these three yet, I'm sure there will be more great moments to come :)

Yes maciam, H&A ain't what it used to be, it's no fun anymore and it really needs characters like Marty, Lance, Vinnie, Adam & Matt.....

I still watch it now but H&A TEY is much better in my opinion....

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Marilyn stays in that house until she leaves but Matt and Adam have both moved out by then, I think Matt moves out before the end of 1990...