Guest marie_the_bee

Title: Teenage Dream

Type of Story: Medium/Long

Main Characters: Charlie/Brax

BTTB Rating: Teen/Adult

Genre: Romance/ Drama/ General

Any Spoilers: No

Any Warnings Will tell at the beginning of the chapter

Summary: What happens when Summer Bays good girl Charlie meets the Mangroe River Bad Boy would it work? Could it work?Set when Charlie and Brax are teenagers.

Charlie’s P.O.V

Charlie was walking along the beach with Bianca and Leah they had just got a juice at the Surf Club. Bianca, Leah and Charlie were all laughing about Miles and Dans comedy act they had pulled in history, they walked past the Mangroe River boys who were obviously bunking off again. They were here at least twice a week surfing, competition was running high it was coming up to the surf carnival which Charlie was competing in. Leah and Bianca hated surfing but Charlie usually went with Roman, Amanda and Peter.

Hey Blondie how about you and me? Heath shouted as they walked past.

As if Bianca said.

Burn Brax and Pee-Wee laughed.

Charlie looked at Brax she couldn't help but do it, he was hot but he was a Riverboy and Summer Bay and Mangroe River didn't mix.

Some of the other boys whistled as they walked past.

Leah rolled her eyes, do they not get it by now we aren't interested.

Well god loves a Trier Charlie mumbled.

So what are we doing for your birthday next week your going to be 15 party? Bianca asked.

Yeah Leah said my parents are away, party at mine would be amazing we will go to the city get new dresses oh my god I have it all planned out leave it to me just have your asses ready on Saturday to hit the city Leah warned.

Our Leah always the planner Bianca laughed.

Charlie wouldn't admit it by she was really excited about the party and knew the dress she wanted. Charlie, Leah,Amanda and Bianca where the popular girls at school everyone knew them and she knew lots of people would want to be invited to her party.

The rest of the day in school was pretty boring a few jokes from Dan and Miles but a normal day a few people had got heard about the party and were being extra nice to them.

Charlie had arrived home for dinner her dad was working again so it was just her and her mom having dinner. Her other was more a go with the flow kind of person were her dad was the serious person. Charlie and her mom decided to watch dirty dancing and have an early night.

Brax P.O.V.

Brax was just in the door his mother hadn't been drinking for a while now put she will still going to pokies. Brax and Heath had recently started growing a small bit of weed to get money Brax was 15 and Heath 14 and Casey 2.

Braxy Casey said running to his brother.

Hey mate will we watch the game? Brax asked.

No you don't me and Case are going watching a film Cheryl said taking the remote out of Brax hand.

Mom but it’s the final game of the season Brax pleaded.

Case do you want to watch footie? Cheryl asked.

Casey scrunched his nose No Footie.

Hey mate you should be on my side Brax said tickling Casey.

Brax come on we need to be somewhere Heath said going out the front door.

Brax quickly got changed and got on his BMX and headed for Gordos after Heath.

All the boys sat in Gordos garage.

Some kids from the Bay want to by some stuff off us Pee-Wee.

Good way to expand the business Brax admitted.

Well word has it there’s a party for one of the Summer Bay Hotties next weekend, should be a good crowd at it maybe we could crash it Heath said.

You only want to go see the blonde Gordo said.

All the boys started laughing.

Yeah well that to, she is HOT Heath admitted.

Right it's settled we are going to crash the party Brax said.

The Next Morning

Charlie got up bright and early put on her black bikini and head to the beach with her board. Charlie was alone for a while, she sat out in the water and just floated thinking about everything. She didn't realise someone paddling up beside her.

Hey

Oh Hi Charlie said startled.

Sorry I didn't mean to scare ya Brax smiled.

You’re Ok I was in another world Charlie blushed.

Your up early for a Saturday Brax stated.

Yeah I’m going to the city later shopping we B and Leah so had to practice for the carnival Charlie explained what’s your excuse?

Practicing and out to think Brax admitted that the two of the girls you are always with is there not 4 of you?

Yeah Mandy she is in the comp to B and Leah don't surf Charlie said she couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to a complete stranger.

Yeah you seem to be inseparable Brax laughed Teghan and Stacey won't like that I’m talking to the competition.

Well I better get going Leah will kill me if we miss the bus nice talking to you Charlie smiled.

Brax couldn't help but smile back, she was beautiful.

I'm Darryl but nobody call me that everyone calls me Brax.

Charlie maybe I’ll see you around Charlie said paddling back into the beach.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good start. Interesting to read the adults as teenagers! And Charlie as a surfer is interesting!

Just a bit of advice, perhaps you should use the speech marks to separate the conversation from the discription? Just think it will be easier to follow, thats all :)

Update soon :)

Thanks you Danni02 for the advice x

Here is the next chapter :)

Charlie’s P.O.V.

Charlie went home and had a quick shower putting on a pair of skinny jeans a white singlet and a pair of converse she put her jumper in her bag and headed to meet the girls. Ok course she was last to get there.

‘I thought you weren't going to make it’ Leah said.

‘Sorry ended up going for an extra long surf this morning’ Charlie smiled.

‘You should have told me I would have come with you’ Amanda said.

‘Mandy I thought you would like to stay in bed seen as its Saturday’ Charlie explained.

‘Yeah but I have to beat Teghan, I just can't stand her ‘Amanda admitted.

Teghan and Amanda hated each other every year in the surf carnival they went head to head, Charlie just saw it as a competition. Amanda began to hate Teghan when she kissed Peter to summers ago when Amanda was going out with, she now referred to her as the skank of Mangroe River. They try to out do each other clothes, hair everything.

The bus came and all the girls could talk about was party plans, they were going to pick up some decorations for the party. All Charlie could think about was Brax on his surf board his toned body.

‘Charlie what do you think? ‘Bianca asked.

‘What? sorry I was in another world ‘Charlie admitted.

‘Thinking about Roman?’ Leah asked.

‘Yeah we're meeting up later’ Charlie admitted.

‘I can't believe you are going out 2 years’ Bianca said.

‘Yeah,you and Hugo are nearly together 2 years ‘Charlie said to Bianca.

‘I know we are all loved up. So Leah who are you going to bring to the party with Dan or Miles? ‘Amanda asked.

Leah had been going between Dan and Miles since they were younger.

‘I'm going with Dan’ Leah smiled.

All the girls started laughing.

Amanda and Peter were inseparable although they had the most volatile relationship out of the bunch.

Brax P.O.V.

Brax and Teghan were walking hand in hand up the road Brax had just come back from boxing with Heath they had two friends in Summer Bay Hugo and Jack.

Jack had invited them to his cousin’s party. Brax was happy now they weren't technically crashing the party and maybe the Hotties would be there, maybe Charlie would be there.

‘Brax are you listening to me’ Teghan said.

‘Sorry what did you say?’ Brax asked.

I have a free house maybe you could come back with me Teghan said kissing Brax.

I can't Teghan I’m minding Casey, Heath is going off and Mom is going to the pokies Brax explained.

Whatever we never spend time together, I could have anyone I want what am I doing with you Teghan said angrily.

‘Yeah well why don't you then’ Brax said.

Brax was sick of her threats and after being on and off the last 3 years, he knew how to play her and at this point he wanted to break up with her.

‘Screw you Brax I’m done ‘Teghan said walking away.

‘Thank God’ Brax shouted.

Brax met up with the boys after having a shower.

‘Me and Tegs broke up’ Brax said.

‘Brax is on the market, this party is going to be to good’ Brody said.

‘Yeah and I went surfing this morning down in the Bay and I bumped into one of the hotties that was surfing their’ Brax smiled.

‘Which one Legs, Shorty, Blondie or Curves? ‘Brody asked.

‘Legs, Charlie her name’ Brax said.

‘Well what did she say? ‘Heath said.

‘Nothing much just that she was going shopping and preparing for the Carnival’ Brax said.

‘Maybe she will be at the party’ Pee-Wee said.

‘Yeah maybe’ Brax smiled thinking about Charlie.

Charlie P.O.V.

The girls where trying on dresses for the party, Leah decided on a lime green dress, Bianca on a red dress and Amanda on a hot pink dress. Charlie was down to two dresses a black dress and a peach dress, Charlie was siding for the peach dress until Jack text her.

Hi Cuz me nd Hugo invited RBs to 2 da Party!!!

Don't tell Leah!

C U L8R Jack :)

Charlie heart skipped a beat Brax was going to be at the party. She looked at the dresses again and picked the black one she knew she was Roman but there was something about Brax she had to get his attention.

‘Wow Charlie that dress is amazing on you, its show how long your legs are and just catches everywhere perfectly ‘Amanda said.

‘She has to be perfect it’s her birthday’ Bianca said pulling Charlie in for a hug.

The girls finished shopping, had dinner and got the bus back to the bay.

Charlie met Roman at the beach later.

‘Hey Bub’ Roman said kissing Charlie.

‘Hey you’ Charlie said putting her arms around him.

‘Did you get everything sorted for the party? ‘Roman asked as they walked up the beach.

‘Yeah we did it, we got our dresses and the decorations’ Charlie smiled.

Charlie could see the Riverboys ahead and felt her heart skip a beat.

As they were passing Charlie couldn't help but smile as one of the Riverboys said.

'Pretty Boy is with Legs who would have thought maybe Brax doesn't have a chance'

Roman didn't hear as he was on the phone to his best friend Peter.

Charlie was falling for Brax and she didn't even know him yet.

REALLY enjoying this, especially.............

 Bianca, Leah and Charlie were all laughing about Miles and Dans comedy act they had pulled in history,

 Yeah Leah said my parents are away, party at mine would be amazing we will go to the city get new dresses oh my god I have it all planned out leave it to me just have your asses ready on Saturday to hit the city Leah warned.

Our Leah always the planner Bianca laughed.

 Mom but it’s the final game of the season Brax pleaded.

Case do you want to watch footie? Cheryl asked.

Casey scrunched his nose No Footie.

 Well word has it there’s a party for one of the Summer Bay Hotties next weekend, should be a good crowd at it maybe we could crash it Heath said.

You only want to go see the blonde Gordo said.

Yeah well that to, she is HOT Heath admitted.

Right it's settled we are going to crash the party Brax said.

 Yeah you seem to be inseparable Brax laughed Teghan and Stacey won't like that I’m talking to the competition.

Well I better get going Leah will kill me if we miss the bus nice talking to you Charlie smiled.

Brax couldn't help but smile back, she was beautiful.

I'm Darryl but nobody call me that everyone calls me Brax.

 ‘Sorry ended up going for an extra long surf this morning’ Charlie smiled.

‘You should have told me I would have come with you’ Amanda said.

‘Mandy I thought you would like to stay in bed seen as its Saturday’ Charlie explained.

‘Yeah but I have to beat Teghan, I just can't stand her ‘Amanda admitted.

 Amanda began to hate Teghan when she kissed Peter to summers ago when Amanda was going out with, she now referred to her as the skank of Mangroe River. They try to out do each other clothes, hair everything.

 ‘Yeah,you and Hugo are nearly together 2 years ‘Charlie said to Bianca.

‘I know we are all loved up. So Leah who are you going to bring to the party with Dan or Miles? ‘Amanda asked.

Leah had been going between Dan and Miles since they were younger.

‘I'm going with Dan’ Leah smiled.

All the girls started laughing.

Amanda and Peter were inseparable although they had the most volatile relationship out of the bunch.

 ‘Which one Legs, Shorty, Blondie or Curves? ‘Brody asked.

‘Legs, Charlie her name’ Brax said.

 Leah decided on a lime green dress, Bianca on a red dress and Amanda on a hot pink dress. Charlie was down to two dresses a black dress and a peach dress, Charlie was siding for the peach dress until Jack text her

 She looked at the dresses again and picked the black one she knew she was Roman but there was something about Brax she had to get his attention.

 ‘Wow Charlie that dress is amazing on you, its show how long your legs are and just catches everywhere perfectly ‘Amanda said.

 'Pretty Boy is with Legs who would have thought maybe Brax doesn't have a chance'

Interesting first few updates,

Like the idea of them being teenagers. Just to clarify, are Jack and Charlie cousins in this story?? Coz thats what it sounded like anyway.

Haha liked the boys ways of identifying the girls: legs, shorty, blondie or curves :lol:!!

More soon please :D

Interesting first few updates,

Like the idea of them being teenagers. Just to clarify, are Jack and Charlie cousins in this story?? Coz thats what it sounded like anyway.

Haha liked the boys ways of identifying the girls: legs, shorty, blondie or curves :lol:!!

More soon please :D

Yeah Charlie,Jack and Hugo are going to be cousins in this :) Glad your enjoying it!

Thanks for all your lovely reviews :wub: i'm so glad you're all enjoying this story!! :D

Here's the next part! x

Bit of name calling and fighting in this chapter....

Charlies P.O.V.

Charlie was looking in the mirror giving herself a last look before she went to Leahs, Jack and Hugo were waiting patiently for her talking to their aunt.

Charlie finally came down the stairs and they left for Leahs. They all talked about what their plans for tonight were, Charlie already knew tonight was the night Hugo and Bianca were going to take their relationship to the next level. Charlie and Roman had slept together for the first time a couple of weeks ago, as amazing as it was Charlie just felt her and Roman love run dry over the last few weeks and it wasn't the same as when they first got together. They soon arrived to Leahs house which was done up in Silver and Pink, Leah and Bianca had done the house up beautifully. Charlie quickly thanked the girls who were now talking about the party, while the boys watched the end of the game, guests weren't suppose to be arriving for another hour.

Brax P.O.V.

Brax and the boys were going to wait a while before they went to the party Brax was in a checker shirt and Dark denim jeans while Heath wore a singlet and Jeans. The boys were all on the beach joking around. Brax couldn't help but smile at the fact Charlie might be at the party how was he getting so excited to see this girl, when they only spoke for 5 minutes. All he knew if she was here he was going to make sure he talked to her at least to see did she feel something to.

At the Party.

Charlie and the girls were out dancing as Roman came up to Charlie an kissed her neck and her cheek.

‘You look amazing Roman’ said with lust in his eyes.

‘Thank you Bub’ Charlie smiled she could smell alcohol on his breath.

‘Have you been drinking? ‘Charlie asked.

‘Eh yeah I just had one or 2’ Roman smiled Maybe we could sneak away for a while?

‘I can't it's my party and people will notice if I disappear’ Charlie said.

Just as one of the girls came up to talk to her.

‘The Rivergirls are here who invited them?’ Bianca said after arriving back with Hugo.

‘I sure as hell didn't wait until Amanda sees Teghan they will never stay in the same room as each other ‘Charlie said.

‘Charlie are you having a good night?’ Jack asked.

‘Yeah really good Jack I love the present’ Charlie said hugging her cousin Hugo and jack at both bought Charlie a necklace.

Brax P.O.V.

The Riverboys walked up to the house which wasn't to hard to find. Brax walked in it was obviously a girls party by the look of the decorations, maybe it was one of the hotties parties Jack never said his cousins name. There she was Jack was hugging her I couldn't help but feel jealous. Jack saw Brax and made his way over to him.

‘Mate you made it?’ Jack said.

‘Yeah mate we did so which chicks party is it?’ Brax asked.

‘It's my cousins Charlies she just there in the black dress’ Jack pointed.

‘Legs is your cousin’ Brody said ‘that’s bad luck mate.’

‘Yeah she might look nice but she would kick your ass if she needs to’ Jack laughed.

Brax was lost in a train of thoughts she looked amazing, her smile, her eyes, those legs she was perfect.

Charlie had decided to get a pair of flats out of Leahs room were she found Roman and Teghan pashing on Leahs bed.

‘OMG Roman’ Charlie said turning around and running down the hall.

She ran into Amanda

‘Charlie what’s wrong?’ Amanda asked.

‘Mandy I just Roman pashing Teghan’ Charlie cried.

‘OH MY GOD I'll KILL HER ‘Amanda said going to find Teghan.

Roman and Teghan were gone from Leahs room, so Amanda went quickly to the living room she saw Teghan grinding up against someone and ran up behind her.

‘You stupid bitch how dare you kiss Roman’ Amanda said slapping Teghan across the face.

‘Oi you bitch’ Teghan said before grabbing Amanda’s hair.

Bianca pulled Amanda back while Stacey pulled Teghan back.

‘It's time you left’ Leah said.

Teghan and the Rivergirls left not before making a few comments about the party.

‘What happened?’ Bianca and Leah asked at the same time. Amanda soon filled them in and told the boys what had happened.

Jack saw Roman and punched him straight in the face.

‘Thats for cheating on my cousin’ Jack said.

Brax quickly grabbed Jack.

‘Mate what’s up?’ Brax asked.

‘Your Ex just kissed my cousins boyfriend’ Jack said.

‘That is Teghan she doesn't care who she hurts its all about her’ Brax said.

Brax went outside to ring one of the boys to see had a deal gone through back at the River. He soon saw someone sitting on the step at the side of the house.

‘Are you ok? ‘Brax asked.

Charlie quickly whipped in under her I eyes from the fallen tears.

‘Yeah I’m fine thank you’ Charlie said.

‘Charlie? ‘Brax said.

‘Yeah that’s me’ Charlie smiled.

‘I heard what happened and if you ask me that guy is an idiot’ Brax said.

‘Yeah or maybe it was me’ Charlie said.

‘No Charlie that guys was an idiot and Teghan is just Teghan’ Brax said.

‘She’s your ex isn't she? ‘Charlie said. She had seen them together a few times pashing on the beach.

‘Yeah all my friends always tell me to stay away but I don't know how it happens but we always end up together’ Brax admitted. ‘She is so much trouble and we just aren't meant to be together if anything its a physical thing.’

‘Yeah she always seemed like trouble but isn't that what all the River is about’ Charlie joked.

‘Oi we are good people’ Brax said playful hitting her in the arm.

‘Yeah, Yeah trouble with a capital T I’m told especially this Darryl Braxton’ Charlie smiled.

‘Well maybe you could get to see the good side of Darryl Braxton’ Brax laughed.

‘Maybe I will ‘Charlie said moving her hand back it soon fell on Brax but Charlie didn't want to move it, it felt good.

‘Well what about tomorrow, you could start seeing the real me’ Brax smiled.

‘Yeah but as friends I just found out my boyfriend cheated me well now my ex-boyfriend I don't want to rush into anything ‘Charlie smiled.

‘I'd like that friends here let me give you my number so we can organise this meeting’ Brax said handing Charlie his phone. Charlie quickly put her number in Brax phone and told him she didn't have her phone with her it was in her bag inside but to text her so she will have the number.

‘Well I better get back they will be looking for me’ Charlie said. ‘Thank you for listening to me and making feel better I’m already starting to see the hidden side to the bad boy Brax’ she gently kissed his cheek and walked into Leah house. Brax sat there touching were her soft lips once lay on his cheek and couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach, he had never felt this way about a girl before. His feelings for Teghan were nothing compared to the way he was feeling about Charlie.

Charlie walked inside and couldn't help but feel as though she wanted to be back on that step next to Brax, that simple kiss had left her wanting more, she wanted to know everything about Daryll Braxton.

Charlie went to find her phone straight away it was only her close friends left the Riverboys were just going out the door. She saw she had 2 messages 1 from her mother and one from an unknown number.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Brax :)

She typed back a quick message.

Yeah it will be nice to see if you're as bad as people say ;) Hope you have a great night, I’m off to bed I’ll txt you in the morning about details Night x

Brax picked up his phone and read the message.

Night don't dream to much about me =P x

Although Brax didn’t know that for sure Charlie would be dreaming about him, she was falling for him hard.

Archived