Teenage Dream

Guest marie_the_bee

Those were 2 ACE updates !!!!, especially.............

 I couldn't believe she text me this was going to be the best day, spending time with Charlie in the morning and then the carnival this evening.

 ‘Brax I know you since forever you can never just be friends with a girl especially one as hot as legs’ Brody said.

 ‘Yeah well you will see her later at the Carnival’ Charlie said ‘are you syked?’

‘Yeah I am actually going to whip the Bays butt’ Brax said.

‘Oi ‘Charlie said hitting him in the arm. ‘The Bay has me on their team they are so going to win’ Charlie laughed.

‘We will see!! Let the best team win’ Brax laughed rubbing his arm Jack was right she good throw a punch.

 Charlie and Teghan both took the next wave both paddling Charlie went to take the wave when Teghan cut her off and knocked her under, Charlie felt her board hit her head as everyone looked on Teghan took the wave but there was no sign of Charlie, her board soon popped up lifeguards started running everywhere, Jack started running into the water along with Hugo. Brax was walking back to the beach after answering a call when he saw someone being lifted out of the water by Jack.

 Charlie felt horrible for saying it but he had hurt her and well it felt good to stand up for herself. Roman had gone when Charlie looked up from her magazine, when another knock went to the door.

 ‘Your lucky you have a thick head or you could be a lot worse’ Brax laughed.

‘Oi ‘Charlie said throwing a pillow at him.

‘Hey now I thought you were tired’ Brax asked.

 ‘Yeah well there must be something about Teghan that appeals you all to her ‘Charlie said.

‘Convince for me and the easiness for the other boys’ Brax said.

‘Yeah well maybe I should become like her and not get hurt’ Charlie said.

 ‘Ok I may like him a little bit’ Charlie grinned.

‘A little bit? Never have I once seen you that happy with Roman! My little girl is growing up fast’ Elsie said.

‘Yeah well your little girl needs some rest Mom’ Charlie yawned.

‘Ok I'll call back tonight and try not to dream too much about Darryl’ Elsie said walking out the door.

 I quickly got up put on my uniform, my make-up to cover the bruise from the bump on my head and left my hair down in loose waves,

 'Braxy she pretty' Casey smiled.

Brax started laughing at his brother. 'That she is mate' Brax smiled causing Charlie to blush.

'Will we go get sweeties Casey, I would really like some' Charlie smiled.

'Uh' Casey nodded taking Charlie’s hand.

Brax was amazed at how well Casey was taking to Charlie he never took to people this fast.

 'Eh yeah well most people your group is the hotties' Heath shouted while playing the game.

Charlie laughed at them 'the hotties? What?'

'Well you and your friend have to be the hottest girls in the bay' Gordo said.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for taking the time to review :) sorry about the wait! X

Charlie and Brax got into Jack V8, Hugo and Jack both looked back at Charlie, She knew she had some explaining to do. Brax sat in beside Charlie with Heath at the other side of her. Brax held Charlie’s hand down at there sides so no one could see. The soon got to the arena ,they all got out Jack Hugo and Heath went inside while Charlie and Brax held on for a minute.

‘Well good luck with your fight’ Charlie said kissing Brax lips.

‘Thanks Charlie’ Brax said pulling her closer than she already was.’ I hope you will be there cheering me on’ Brax smiled.

‘I wouldn’t be anywhere else ‘Charlie smiled. ‘Well you better go get ready for your fight, I might see you after it ‘ Charlie said kissing him on the cheek and heading inside.

‘Charlie wait up’ Brody said.

Charlie stopped in surprise.

‘Do you want to sit with me and the boys? ‘Brody asked.

‘Yeah sure thanks’Charlie smiled.

Charlie and the Riverboys sat waiting for the fights to start. It was full in the arena. Charlie and the boys talked freely about random things school, Brax, Jack, Hugo, Her friends she felt comfortable to talk to them. Charlie soon realised the Riverboys weren’t as bad as everyone thought most of them just didn’t like school and had a short fuse but hey they were nice to her.

The watched the boxing matches which of course the boys won. Charlie waited outside with the Riverboys until Hugo and Jack came out, Brax and Heath came out at the same time Charlie smiled at them all and congratulated them on there wins.

‘Come on Charlie we have to get back’ Jack said.

‘Ok see you later boys’ Charlie waved.

‘Yeah Charlie see you later’ The Riverboys said.

Charlie was just in the car when Jack started asking her question.

‘Why were you at Brax house today?’ Jack asked.

‘Eh well I went to school , had a pain in my head and everyone was talking about me and Roman so I went home and Brax text so I went to his house for the day’ Charlie smiled.

‘So you and Brax eh?’ Hugo butted in.

‘Yeah I guess, well I don’t know really’ Charlie admitted. ‘Don’t tell the girls yet please I haven’t told them anything, I’m going to tell them later’ Charlie said.

‘Ok Charlie! Brax is a nice guy we have been friends for years’ Jack said.

‘I know you have and believe me I thought Brax would be the last person I would ever get with’ Charlie admitted.

Charlie soon got home and text all 3 girls the same message.

Guess who I pashed today? Brax!! :D x x

She soon got messages and phone calls from them all Charlie explained that the Riverboys aren’t as bad as what they seem, the girls seemed happy for her.

‘Why are you so happy?’ Elsie asked her daughter.

‘No reason’ Charlie said getting a drink from the fridge.

‘It wouldn’t have something to do with a boy by the name of Darryl??’ Elsie asked.

‘Yeah Mom it is he’s amazing, I really like him’ Charlie told her mother.

‘Well that’s good he better not hurt my baby’ Elsie said.

Charlie went off to bed for a long day of school what made it worse was Brax wouldn’t be there.

A Week Later.....

Charlie and Brax had only seen each other once since the boxing competition. Brax was busy expanding the crop to a small shed just outside the river keeping his job at the local bar, minding Casey, studying and training. He hadn’t got a chance to see Charlie he missed her although they were texting constantly it wasn’t the same.

Charlie had been kept busy working at her mother’s restaurant, surfing, playing agony aunt to the girls and avoiding Roman who had found out about Charlie and Brax which made him more determined to get her back. Charlie was also minding her new baby cousin Lucas who she was in awe with. Charlie had nothing to do this evening and was hoping Brax wouldn’t either.

U have plans this evening? C x x

Minding Case Y? B x x

Have nothing to do was hoping we could of met up :( C x x

I’ll ask Brody will he collect U! U can come over here! B x x

Ok thanks miss u C x x

Brody soon came along to collect Charlie. Charlie thanked him and offered him money for gas but Brody wouldn’t accept it.

Charlie walked up to the Braxton door which Heath answered with a bag in his hand.

‘Hey Charlie Brax is inside i’m going to Pee-Wee’s House Bye’ Heath said before going down the steps.

‘Hey Bub’ Charlie said kissing Brax head he obviously didn’t hear the door because he jumped out of his skin. ‘Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you!’

‘Hey Baby I must not of heard you come in’ Brax said as Charlie sat down beside him.

‘So how have you been I missed you ‘Charlie said snuggling up to him.

‘Good been so busy! Want to watch a film?’ Brax asked.

‘Yeah go on’ Charlie said ask Brax put in Gone in 60 seconds, Charlie knew there wouldn’t be many chick flicks lying around the Braxton house.

Charlie and Brax were watching the film as Charlie looked up at Brax, Brax slowly put his lips against her, the kiss began to intensify, Charlie began running hr hand up and down Brax body, Brax cupped Charlie breast as Charlie began to take Brax top off, Brax was now just in his jeans, Brax removed Charlie top as they lay back on the couch with there hand all over each others bodies, Charlie was about to unbutton Brax jeans when Casey began to cry.

Brax kept kissing Charlie ‘he should stop in a minute’ Brax said between a kiss.

But Casey didn’t stop.

‘Hold that thought Brax smiled at Charlie I’ll be 2 minutes’ Brax said running down the hall.

‘Case you have to have the worst timing ever’ Brax said picking his little brother up.

Casey kept crying as Brax tried to calm him but it wasn’t working.

‘Want me to try?’ Brax turned around to see Charlie standing at the door.

‘Eh if you want to’ Brax said.

Charlie took Casey and quickly calmed him.

‘Maybe he wants a bottle’ Charlie said.

Brax came back shortly with a bottle, Charlie lay him in his cot handing him his bottle as he soon fell asleep.

‘You’re a natural’ Brax said putting his hand around her waist and kissing her neck.

‘Thanks’ Charlie said.

‘So where were we?’ Brax said lifting Charlie up around his waist.

‘Somewhere around here’ Charlie said lifting Brax top over his head.

‘Well that’s a good place to start’ Brax said laying her down on his bed.

They soon where were they wanted to be in each others arms lying naked in Brax bed after making love for the first time together.

‘Wow’ Brax said.

‘That was amazing’ Charlie said kissing his cheek.

Charlie and Brax lay in each others arm until Charlie phone started beeping.

‘A message from Jack he’s on his way’ Charlie said.

‘Stay with me’ Brax said. ‘I’m home alone you could stay.’

‘I can’t my mom would kill me ‘Charlie said getting up and gathering her clothes. Brax watched as Charlie got dressed.

‘So I take we are going out now?’ Brax asked.

‘Eh yeah Bub’ Charlie said kissing him.

‘Well I guess I’ll see you tomorrow’ Charlie smiled.

‘Yeah I guess so’ Brax smiled back.

Brax lay in his bed still his sheets and pillow still smelled of Charlie, Brax slowly drifted off to sleep thinking of how great this night had turned out to be.

LOOOVED that, especially.............

 ‘Well good luck with your fight’ Charlie said kissing Brax lips.

‘Thanks Charlie’ Brax said pulling her closer than she already was.’ I hope you will be there cheering me on’ Brax smiled.

 Charlie soon realised the Riverboys weren’t as bad as everyone thought most of them just didn’t like school and had a short fuse but hey they were nice to her.

 ‘Charlie soon got home and text all 3 girls the same message.

Guess who I pashed today? Brax!! x x

 ‘It wouldn’t have something to do with a boy by the name of Darryl??’ Elsie asked.

‘Yeah Mom it is he’s amazing, I really like him’ Charlie told her mother.

‘Well that’s good he better not hurt my baby’ Elsie said.

 Brax was busy expanding the crop to a small shed just outside the river keeping his job at the local bar, minding Casey, studying and training. He hadn’t got a chance to see Charlie he missed her although they were texting constantly it wasn’t the same.

 Brax put in Gone in 60 seconds, Charlie knew there wouldn’t be many chick flicks lying around the Braxton house.

 Charlie began running hr hand up and down Brax body, Brax cupped Charlie breast as Charlie began to take Brax top off, Brax was now just in his jeans, Brax removed Charlie top as they lay back on the couch with there hand all over each others bodies, Charlie was about to unbutton Brax jeans when Casey began to cry.

 ‘Case you have to have the worst timing ever’ Brax said picking his little brother up.

 ‘Maybe he wants a bottle’ Charlie said.

Brax came back shortly with a bottle, Charlie lay him in his cot handing him his bottle as he soon fell asleep.

‘You’re a natural’ Brax said putting his hand around her waist and kissing her neck.

 Brax lay in his bed still his sheets and pillow still smelled of Charlie, Brax slowly drifted off to sleep thinking of how great this night had turned out to be.

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in like forever! I will keep up with the updates, I have written a good bit ahead so updates will be more regular! Here is the next one :D x

This Chapter is rated Teen

Charlie’s P.O.V.

I was standing on the beach waiting for Brax I was in a white Bikini with my hair in loose waves leaning against my board.

Be 5 mins B x

I had already been waiting 20 minutes for him and didn’t know what the hold up was.

Brax P.O.V.

I was trying my best to get there on time but a last minute deal came up and most of the boys were gone to the beach for the day which meant I was the only one able to do it. I knew I would have to make an excuse about what I was doing but I couldn’t risk loosing her by telling her the truth. I soon got to the beach in my new jeep it felt so good to have my own freedom now, free to go see Charlie whenever I wanted. I walked onto the beach taking my board off the back I really needed a new one, I had been complaining for weeks about it. I walked along the beach to see Charlie standing there in a white bikini leaning against her board.

"Hey sorry I’m late got held up with Mom" Brax lied.

"Well your here now" Charlie smiled. "Happy Birthday" Charlie said kissing him.

"Close your eyes" Charlie said putting her hands over them.

"What? OK" Brax said.

Charlie took her hands away from Brax eyes to reveal a new board.

"I didn’t know what else to get you and you were always complaining about your board" Charlie rambled on.

"I love it!" Brax said swinging her around. "You Ms Buckton are the best girlfriend anyone could ask for."

"Well come on lets hit the water and try it out "Charlie said picking up her board and walking down the beach.

Brax quickly ran after her they were out surfing for about an hour when they arrived back in.

"How about I treat you to lunch seen as it’s your birthday" Charlie smiled.

"You are really spoiling me today a new board, lunch are you able to stay tonight?" Brax smiled.

Charlie moved closer to Brax and put her arms around him. "Yeah I should be Mom said it was no problem as long as she could talk to your Mom and make sure we were staying in separate room" Charlie laughed.

"Well at least that’s something I’ll ring Mom now to let her know your Mom will be ringing."

I quickly rang Mom to tell her about Charlie Mom, She told me she had already rang and that she couldn’t wait to meet Charlie. Mom was always hard on my choices of girls she despised Teghan and a few of the other girls she called skanks she liked Stacey, Brodys girlfriend.

"She was just on the phone to my mom everything is sorted. I think my mother might actually like you" Brax smiled.

"I hope so" Charlie said kissing him.

They soon made there way to the diner for lunch, Charlie dropped home to get some clothes and to have a quick shower. Charlie and Brax then went to Brax house, little did they know Cheryl was waiting to see who this Charlie was.

Charlie was dressed in yellow sundress and brown sandals with her hair in loose waves. The boys and there girls were all coming to the Braxtons for a BBQ for Brax birthday, Cheryl and Casey were going to stay at her sisters house down the road.

"Hey Mum" Brax said in shock as Charlie came in the door behind him. Charlie and Brax were together 2 months and this was the first time Cheryl was going to met Charlie.

"Hello Daryl I take it your Charlie" Cheryl said looking her up and down, Cheryl looked at her she was pretty she could she why her Darryl had fallen for her.

"Hi Ms Braxton thanks for leaving me stay tonight" Charlie said politely.

"That’s no problem and please call me Cheryl, Ms Braxton make me sound old" Cheryl said.

"Eh Mum news flash you are old" Brax laughed. "I’m going for a shower before everyone starts to arrive you can keep Mum company" Brax said heading to the bathroom.

Charlie sat down beside Cheryl.

"So how did you and my Darryl meet?" Cheryl asked.

"We know each other for a while he does boxing with my cousins Hugo and Jack but we only started really getting to know each other about 3 months ago" Charlie said truthfully.

"You seem different than the other skanks he usually goes for" Cheryl said causing Charlie to blush. "So tell me about your family."

"Well my mother owns a restaurant C’s in the Bay and my dad is a detective, it’s usually me and my mom my dad is always working and we don’t see much of him" Charlie said.

"I’m sorry to hear that your mom seems really nice" Cheryl said referring to her phone call from her earlier.

"Yeah she is, she means everything to me" Charlie said. "So Brax said you own the local bar?"

"Yeah my parents gave it to me, my sister runs the other bar in the city" Cheryl said.

"That’s really nice it must have been hard with 3 boys" Charlie said knowing that Sean had left 2 years ago before Cheryl got a chance to tell him she was pregnant on Casey.

"You could say that but I wouldn’t change anything" Cheryl said.

Cheryl and Charlie chatted freely about different things.

"Charlie I have to admit I was expecting an airhead to walk through the door like that skank Teghan but I have to admit I like you, I think you will be good for my Darryl" Cheryl admitted.

"Thank you Cheryl, I should really be thanking Teghan though she pashed my boyfriend well ex now at my birthday causing us to break up and well me and Brax to get together" Charlie admitted.

"See she’s a skank but at least something good came out of it, welcome to the family" Cheryl said. "Make yourself at home the chick flicks are behind all the other DVDs the boys don’t know that" Cheryl said getting up to get ready to leave.

Charlie laughed at her comment.

Brax came back shortly after his mother had left in a tight white t-shirt and Jeans.

"Did she scare you off?"Brax said sitting down beside Charlie and putting his arm around her.

"No quiet the opposite she loves me and I have to admit I love her to" Charlie smiled

"Are we talking about the same Cheryl Braxton?" Brax said in confusion. "She hates every girl that has walked through the doors of here except for Stacey."

"Yes we are she said all your ex were skanks! So Brax is a bit of a ladies man eh?" Charlie teased.

"Well me and Teghan were on and off like a light switch I was with a few girls in between" Brax admitted.

"Yeah well now you have me" Charlie said sitting on his lap and kissing him.

"Yeah and your all I want" Brax said running his hand up and down her body.

"How about I give you one final Birthday present before everyone else arrives" Charlie said kissing his neck.

"Mmmm I think I would like that" Brax said lifting her up around his waist as they made there way to his bedroom.

2 hours later...

Charlie was getting dressed as she knew they had to get things organised.

"Just another while" Brax said kissing her shoulder trying to pull her back.

"Bub the guests will be arriving and we have nothing done plus I’m staying tonight" Charlie winked walking out of his bedroom.

Brax couldn’t believe how lucky he was, he had to tell her sooner rather than later he had fallen for her and didn’t want to loose her she meant too much to him.

Charlies P.OV.

I started getting everything organised when Heath walked in the door.

"Hey Heath Charlie said you going to give me a hand? "

"Eh yeah I suppose I will Buckton" Heath smiled.

Heath and I chatted away until Brax made an appearance wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Heath and Me are doing all the work and your doing nothing"Charlie said kissing is lips.

"I’m going to get the drink" Brax smiled.

"How?" Charlie and Heath both said.

"Never mind!! I’ll be back soon" Brax said picking up his keys and heading out the door.

"Where is he going to get drink?" Charlie asked Heath.

"With Brax its better not to ask" Heath said.

I didn’t like secrets I knew it was only where he was getting drink but I couldn’t help but feel uneasy.

The Riverboys and there girls soon arrived but there was no Teghan apparently she was gone to Josh’s party in the Bay.

Brody had introduced Charlie to Stacey.

She was a blonde with blue eyes and she was petite. She was very nice and apologised for Teghans actions at my party, I told her it wasn’t her fault and that no harm was done. She introduced me to the other girl Chloe, Lisa and Jane.

The night was great I had resorted to wearing on of Brax jumpers over my dress sitting out in the Braxton garden at 11pm wasn’t a great idea in a sundress. I looked over to see Brax laughing and joking with the boys having beers while the girls and I drank vodka. My thoughts were cut short when Chloe spoke.

"You know Brax is a womaniser right? Him and Teghan will get back together like they always do your a nice girl but they are like magnets to each other" Chloe hiccupped obviously after one to many.

"Chloe!!" Stacey said in shock. "I happen to know from a reliable source that Brax has never felt this way about a girl before and that the Brax and Teghan saga is over."

Charlie smiled to herself as Stacey said Brax has never felt this way about a girl before.

"Anyone want anything from inside I’m just going in" Charlie asked.

"Yeah a jumper please" Stacey asked as Charlie walked inside.

Charlie was getting some ice when someone walked into the kitchen.

Teghan!! Great Charlie thought. Teghan was dressed in a hot pink top and the shortest on skirts Charlie had ever scene.

"Your still around I see?" Teghan said.

"Yeah and I’m not planning on going anywhere" Charlie snapped.

Heath knew this was a recipe for disaster as he listened outside the door two drunk girl both in awe with his brother.

"Your only flavour of the month" Teghan said.

"Well seeing as we are together nearly 3" Charlie said.

"Yeah well I’m going to fight to get my man back" Teghan spat.

"I think you mean my man and I don’t have to fight for what’s already mine" Charlie said.

"We will see how long you will last for" Teghan shouted.

"Well I’m lasting aren’t I and who’s going to be in bed with him tonight in his arms ME" Charlie shouted.

Teghan couldn’t think of anything else to say she was right she would be in his bed tonight but Teghan vowed not for much longer.

Charlie grabbed a jumper from Brax room and went outside and handed it to Stacey. Charlie looked over to see Teghan trying her past to crack onto Brax, she was failing miserably for some reason Charlie knew Brax wouldn’t go there well at least he hoped after what Stacey had said earlier she couldn’t see it happening. Brax stood up and walked inside shortly followed be Teghan, Charlie heart began to beat faster as she walked inside. She heard shouting coming from Brax bedroom.

"Teghan go away! Why are you following me" Brax shouted.

Teghan closed the distance between her and Brax pushing her body into his.

"Brax, I want to give you your birthday present" Teghan said about to wrap arms around Brax neck.

Brax caught her hand and dragged her up the hall.

"Teghan I’m with Charlie and you and me never again you here? Now get the hell out your no longer welcome in this house" Brax shouted as he pushed her out the door and shut it behind him. He hit the door with his fist yet again she was playing games Brax thought. Charlie went up behind Brax and put her hand on his back.

"Are you ok baby?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah I’m fine thanks Brax said wrapping his arms around her. I’m sorry I haven’t been with you much tonight" Brax said pulling Charlie closer.

"It’s OK you have to entertain your guests" Charlie smiled.

"Charlie I love you" Brax said looking deep into her eyes.

Charlie heart skipped a beat, he had said what they both knew for a while now.

"I love you too Brax" Charlie said. Brax put his lip on hers as they entered a passionate kiss.

Hope you enjoyed it M x

Archived