Pregnant Irene H & A

Guest JessieH&A

She became a surrogate mother for her daughter, Finlay.

I may be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that they only decided to write this story in after Lynne McGranger became pregnant in real life. I'm willing to be stood corrected on that one though.

I think you might be mistaken on that. You might be confusing her with Debra Lawrence, who was pregnant in real life so they wrote the cot death plot with Dale.

Lynne McGranger only has one daughter and as far as I'm aware she was born just before Lynne started on the show.

I think you might be mistaken on that. You might be confusing her with Debra Lawrence, who was pregnant in real life so they wrote the cot death plot with Dale.

Lynne McGranger only has one daughter and as far as I'm aware she was born just before Lynne started on the show.

Yeah, I knew that Pippa becoming pregnant was written in because Debra Lawrance was pregnant in real life. I'm just sure I read a fan saying somewhere a while back that Lynne McGranger became pregnant and they wrote in the surrogacy storyline for her then. But she then lost the baby, but bravely decided to continue filming the story. I can't find any other evidence to suggest that this is what happened though. And whilst trying to find it recently, I did read about her only having one child that was born not too long after she started on the show. So it looks like that the speculation about her was untrue.

Hello fans of H & A!

I am very curious how Irene was pregnant at H & A?

Can anyone tell me where I can see episodes?

'm So curious?

hope as soon as possible a good answer.

Thank you!

Jessie Gerritsen of the Netherlands

It was a really good long running story arc! Finlay returned to the Bay and asked Irene to be a surrogate for her. As surrogacy was ilegal in Australia at the time, Irene and Marilyn headed to America in order for Irene to get pregnant. The baby was kidnapped after being born and was gone for months and opened up a lot of new avenues including Irene and Marilyn's devotion to the church and Irene's devotion to a certain priest in particular!! Irene and Marilyn used have afabtastic relationship, it's a shame it's been sidelined now.

Hello fans of H & A!

I am very curious how Irene was pregnant at H & A?

Can anyone tell me where I can see episodes?

'm So curious?

hope as soon as possible a good answer.

Thank you!

Jessie Gerritsen of the Netherlands

It was a really good long running story arc! Finlay returned to the Bay and asked Irene to be a surrogate for her. As surrogacy was ilegal in Australia at the time, Irene and Marilyn headed to America in order for Irene to get pregnant. The baby was kidnapped after being born and was gone for months and opened up a lot of new avenues including Irene and Marilyn's devotion to the church and Irene's devotion to a certain priest in particular!! Irene and Marilyn used have afabtastic relationship, it's a shame it's been sidelined now.

A big shame. When Mazza came back I was really hoping for a heart to heart seen between them. I was pleased to see her help Irene through her treatment recently but too little too late. Please H and A. Less romance, more friendship in your show.

Archived