Heath/Bianca

Jen

I never liked Liam and Bianca together. I found her annoying with him. I have a feeling they won't get back together, so I'm hoping some how Bianca and Heath will get back together.

Pictures have been released of Heath and Bianca kissing, so fingers crosssed.

Edited by shelly25

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were always going to reconcile. But TPTB had to break them up in a pathetic attempt to create some drama. It has backfired on them so there was no point in splitting them up in the first place.

Sadly, these days couples keep splitting and then getting back together and it's just become boring and repetitive.

• 1 month later...

It's interesting that I began the year vehemently against these two but(despite a big part of me still thinking Heath should be with April), they've actually managed to win me over.I think all the scenes surrounding Rocco's birth were well-conceived, Heath really seemed to prove himself during that period and I actually found it quite believable that Bianca's feelings towards him would change.I'm surprised to find myself feeling this way but I actually think they make more sense than Bianca and Liam:I never quite understood what Liam saw in Bianca or why he tolerated her neurotic behaviour but Heath has always been more downtrodden yet at the same time he seems to have adopted a less idealised image of her and began to question behaviour that Liam just tended to laugh off.It's a shame the way things went between them in the latter part of the year, it would have been nice to have a happy if unconventional family around and it's hard not to view Rocco's death as a rather cruel and cowardly plot device to cause drama for them.Still, I'm interested to see what they do with them next year.

As I've said elsewhere I was also a fan of Heath and April. Given that the Heath Bianca relationship seems to be resurfacing I am starting to find that believable'. The Bianca of her early relationships with the Prince and later with Liam rather annoyed me. She seemed self absorbed, shallow and unable to sustain a relationship on any solid basis. Her experiences through the pregnancy and its aftermath have been well written and the fact that they would cause the quite far reaching changes in her attitudes to life and people seems believable to me.

I always thought Heath loved Bianca as an almost out of reach women who seemed to embody many of the things that he thought he would never be worthy of. I give April a lot of credit for starting the change in Heath. She had the capacity to make him think and consider his actions without just resorting to violence and aggression. The pregnancy and later death of Rocco continued that process.

I think the first few months of 2013 will be interesting and I'll be interested to see just how the writers will deal with Heath and Bianca.