Heath/Bianca

Jen

My issue with them is they are a carbon copy of Brax/Charlie. And show's need bad boys, which Heath is better placed to be over Brax given he truly believes in the code. Turning Heath into Brax would be repetitive and I can't get over how someone as uptight as Bianca and smart could ever long term be with someone like Heath. She is far more likely than someone like Charlie to kick up a major fuss about dodgy dealings. She wouldn't put up with it point blank. And you take that away from Heath, you take away his edge and turn him into Brax/ Casey. Heath is different as he is the only "real" river boy. But bad boys always need a soft spot. It also doesn't work imo to have two men devoted to one woman to the point of that obsessive, can't live with can't live without. ie. that is already there with Liam/ Bianca and you can't build up two couples as "meant to be". And you can't have all your bad boys go soft and "change". And given it is obvious Brax/ Charlie are the golden couple. I'd prefer Heath to get involved with more dodgy stuff myself. His character has real potential to be a real nasty piece of work and get really nasty if rejected. ie. if he thinks he is getting somewhere with Bianca and she goes back to Liam. If it wasn't for the tacky beach stuff, I'd quite like Gypsy/Liam as a fling. But it seems predictable they are building up this Liam/Bianca/Heath love trinagle only for her to pick Liam in the end. Although at least this time there is a true "triangle".

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE these two! I would actually be so happy if they got together because they have such great chemistry, and it is so sweet that Heath has liked her for all this time. Yeah, it is a bit creepy...I still find it quite hard to believe that the Heath on our screens at the moment is the same Heath that threatened Bianca in her home. Seems like he did a 180! :P The scenes which they shared together today were really lovely, and you can see how much Heath cares for Bianca seeing as he warned her about April. I'm pretty sure the old Heath would have just let it slideb but this new Heath didn'it...it's quite hilarious how all the Braxton brothers seem to have been changed by the women they love or are falling in love with. They all changed they lives, sometimes even without knowing it, because they want the women they love to realise that they are not all bad!

Really, really looking forward to seeing more from these two! :D

• 2 months later...

They are HOT AS HELL. I'm a Liam and Bianca shipper since their first run and the whole season finale stuff with the wedding. AWESOME - but the writter didn't know where to go with them and I was bored. But damn HEATH came and Bianca was more interesting than ever. They have such a hot chemistry and so many good stuff together and awesome scenes. Love this shipping - I hope Bianca learns the truth about April and Heath and than... BOOOM xDDD love it.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Whilst I'm not a big fan of Liam/Bianca, I prefer them to these two.I quite like Bianca and Heath as friends, she brings out a good side of him, and it would be nice if they could develop that rather than having yet another male/female friendship turn into a romance.But given their history there are several good reasons why they shouldn't be a couple and it's clear Bianca won't be willing to go along with the River Boy lifestyle.

I'm actually far more excited about Heath and April than I ever was about Heath and Bianca...so knowing this show it'll be treated as a fling and forgotten about within a few weeks.

• 9 months later...

I really don't know what it is about these two but I just do not buy their relationship, not for a minute.

I think Bianca belongs with Liam to be honest, I'm so dissapointed they've split them up so easily. I think Bianca and Heath's relationship feels so forced and fake..... Maybe thats because it was forced by her accidentally having his baby ? I don't know.

She doesn't trust Heath at all,not with anything, he used her little sister for sex solely to make her jealous. Now I'm sorry but to me that screams ***hole ? Not to mention that hes an absolute douchebag. Heath hasn't got an ounce of depth as a character, everything he does is so one dimensional he might as well be a cardboard cutout. It seems this new producer thats come in has a thing for this pairing, but to be quite honest I can't see it and its ruined Bianca for me to be honest!

^ I have to agree with you about Bianca and Heath, I feel the exact same way (about their relationship being so fake and forced) I don't like their relationship at all.

I did love Liam and Bianca but I don't anymore, I would hate to see them get back together.

I can't stand Bianca at all, I don't mind Heath but with Bianca he's really annoying.

• 5 weeks later...

You aren't alone shelly. I didn't like it initially, but since Rocco was born I've really liked Heath and Bianca as a couple. That is mainly due to (IMO) the huge development of Heath as a character. I can't even imagine Bianca and Liam getting back together now, although I did like them together in 2010-11. It's a shame Heath and Bianca seem to be drifting apart now following Rocco's death, I really wish they hadn't done that :( .