Darcy Callahan - Alea O'Shea

Thank you Palmer for giving me the episode numbers. Ive seen Darcy meet Brax when he was in hospital. She drew him a little picture. Then he brought her a surfing board for her birthday present. That is as far as Ive seen :) Im going to catch up with the whole storyline though, hopefully with the repeats today. Brax would make a great father, I wish that he was her real dad. I know who the dad is (the second youngest brother), he is very hot, I hope that he develops a bong with his little girl.

Edited by bubblepop

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Palmer for giving me the episode numbers. Ive seen Darcy meet Brax when he was in hospital. She drew him a little picture. Then he brought her a surfing board for her birthday present. That is as far as Ive seen :) Im going to catch up with the whole storyline though, hopefully with the repeats today. Brax would make a great father, I wish that he was her real dad. I know who the dad is (the second youngest brother), he is very hot, I hope that he develops a bong with his little girl.

It's no problem, beautiful, glad that I could be of use. :) I take it that you watch on channel 5 rather then 5* as you've just seen the reveal episode. You are definitely going to like the next episode. I actually don't like Brax as a character @ the moment, loved him when he first came in but now I'm turned off by him unfortunately. :( Hoping that this will change though in the future.

LOL, you wrote bong. :P If you are wanting to watch the Darcy scenes on the internet rather then waiting until we see her on screen here in the UK I can suggest to you that you go visit two wonderful people over on you-tube who puts on the H&A episodes every day without fail. Us non UK viewers who watch on the internet absolutely adore and look up to cickybab and trulte58.

Tell me out of the scenes so far which one has been your favourite. In the UK we've had 4 scenes with her so far, can't wait for you to see more of them so we can have a discussion on them. WOOT WOOT! Really glad to see your enjoying H&A again I promise you won't be disappointed with the scenes you get with her its just a shame that we don't see as much of her as us fans would all like to. Speak soon, babe. xx

Just a quick message to say goodbye to everyone. You've been great to talk to and I've been lucky to be interacting with you all but I feel that this is the best time for me to leave Home and Away as I'm no longer a fan of the CONSTANT drama.

Love you all. Hope that @ some point in the future I'll be able to come back and catch up with you all. xx

Edited by Palmer0510

• 4 weeks later...

I think that was a spelling mistake was suppose to say Bond and we haven't seen much of Darcy we saw her last week but only for a few scenes after Liam came home from the hosptial

Edited by Aden_Belle