Darcy Callahan - Alea O'Shea

Thanks guys for replying so quick!! Too cute for words!!!! I'm glad Darcy is still on the show!!! i love the caption!! so funny!!! I think we will see darcy as I read that interview on this forum and she makes comments about having scenes with other SB residents! :) yay!!

Don't worry about it, I'm not at school today and haven't got any plans so... By the clothes in which they are wearing im guessing that its from filming the episode in which Heath and Casey have their argument over him going back to school but the pair of them seem to recycle their clothing an awful lot so we can't be too sure. Me too, I hope that she's here for a long time, Alea commented on hoping to do America someday and I feel that she might actually get there before Dan and Steve (as they've both commented on how that's their main goal within their career). Im excited too, Bianca immediately took a shine to Darcy and I know for certain that this will be the case with the others. Im hoping that by the end of this season Darcy will be living with Heath, making them both SB residents. Not gonna get my hopes up yet though. :( Can't wait to see her flourish with other characters as so far we've only seen her with her uncles and Bianca. Hoping to see some interaction between Granny Cheryl and the little one.

Mind me asking whether or not you have a tumblr account?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaliefanEever, you won't be disappointed, father and daughter are adorable together! :wub:

@palmer0510 I cant wait to see Darcy interact with Cheryl... that would be interesting!!! :lol: how do you think they would interact with one another?no i don't have tumblr :rolleyes: im not tech savvy lol!!! Hopefully we get some Darcy in the next couple of weeks :)

@jarliefanEever, I can definately agree 100% with what cassecars response was 2 ur comment. I'm also from the Uk but have been using cickybab's channel over on utube for over 6 months now. Each day she kindly uploads the episodes and people here @ home would be lost without her. Heath comes back onto our screen next Monday unless you watch 5* which would make it Friday evening.

If you don't mind being spoilt I've previously posted 2 vvideos u can look @+ go comment as neighbours99 does a great job with both and deserves all the compliments she can ger for her fabuous video making.

Tell me what do you think of young Darcy so far?

@cassecar, It would most definately be a little scary for her @ 1st as when she met her at the impromptu get together she put on she told both her uncles how she scared her but i think now that cheryl knows that shes Heaths little girl, she'll most likely be much more kind to her as from the scenes we've seen between sons and mother, you can definately tell that Heath is her favourite. She's one lucky child though as she has such strong bonds with her father, uncles and Bianca as theyve all fallen in love with her and her absolutely adorable features.

I know that we get a scene on Monday of Darcy/Bianca and Heath which can be found on cickybab's channel over on utube. From the conversation al three had im guessing that darcy should be getting at least another scene with both Bianca and Heath n most likely Uncle Brax also.

@palmer0510- i think we get a Darcy scene tonight how exciting!!! She is one luck kid, she will be really loved and protected by the Braxton family but also the RBs!! I've often wondered about the relationship the boys have with Cheryl , I find it very interesting the dynamics between each of the boys and their mother but that is probably for another forum! :)

We sure do I just hope that its not just the one so that we can have something to discuss on the Heath/Darcy discussion, im crossing my fingers that she's now gonna be in @ least 1 episode a week as long as her father is on within that time.

@everyone, Thought id do a group discussion type thing.

What are we wanting from Darcy's character?

Darcy is a sweetheart, a great little actress. I look forward to seeing more scenes of her with her parents.

Seriously I need to stop posting. hey newbie, its great seeing new people over here. Welcome bubblepop the relationship with her dad is the most sweetest and its gr8 seeing this on H&A as we don't have many young characters on the show.

Are you from the UK or Oz, sweetheart?

:D Hi Palmer. Im not much of a newbie and have been posting on and off. Ive watched H&A religiously between 2002-2005, then I stopped watching and would watch episodes here & there. I just loved the good old days of H&A.

I started to watch again when I saw that Will had come back with his daughter Lily (another little cutie!) and then I was just watching H&A the other week, saw this little doll with adorable dimples and Im interested to watch for her character. Ive always enjoyed watching child characters/the little ones on soaps as well as movies, if they stay permanently you watch them grow as a actress & that's nice to see, I think H&A definetly needed more kids in the 9-14 age range to bring some innocence into the show so im really glad they casted Lily, Darcy & VJ even though he a little older then them. I hope they all become good friends.Back in the day, we had Kirsty, Jade,, Nick. Then Matilda who was came at 13 and left the show at 17.

How many episodes has Alara O Shea(Darcy) been in so far? I hope I haven't missed much. I am loving the father-daughter relationship, I like to see Darcy with her dad more then her mum

Im from the UK by the way, what about you? :)

Edited by bubblepop

:D Hi Palmer. Im not much of a newbie and have been posting on and off. Ive watched H&A religiously between 2002-2005, then I stopped watching and would watch episodes here & there. I just loved the good old days of H&A.

I started to watch again when I saw that Will had come back with his daughter Lily (another little cutie!) and then I was just watching H&A the other week, saw this little doll with adorable dimples and Im interested to watch for her character. Ive always enjoyed watching child characters/the little ones on soaps as well as movies, if they stay permanently you watch them grow as a actress & that's nice to see, I think H&A definetly needed more kids in the 9-14 age range to bring some innocence into the show so im really glad they casted Lily, Darcy & VJ even though he a little older then them. I hope they all become good friends.Back in the day, we had Kirsty, Jade,, Nick. Then Matilda who was came at 13 and left the show at 17.

How many episodes has Alara O Shea(Darcy) been in so far? I hope I haven't missed much. I am loving the father-daughter relationship, I like to see Darcy with her dad more then her mum

Im from the UK by the way, what about you? :)

As you haven't seen much of H&A recently I'll give you the episodes in which she has been in and then you can tell me which ones you've watched as I don't want to spoil anything for you, as there have been two major twists since her arrival in the bay.

We saw her briefly quite a while ago in two scenes 1 where she was headed to the beach and spoke to Brax on the way and another when he was in hospital after his stabbing. She then did a massive disappearing act before popping up in the 2nd episode which I just spoke of.

She was then in the following episodes:-

5364; 5365 These were the first twist in which we saw her character being part of. These episodes were the reveal of who her father is.

5378; 5381; 5387; 5396 So that's a total of 8 episodes.

She's been brilliant with all the people in which she's had scenes with, she's had chemistry with everyone which has been great for us fans to see. We all can't wait to see her interacting with more. Could you let me know which episodes you have watched so I don't give too much away, feel free to pop me a PM sometime soon or you could simply just tell me on here.

Glad to see that your interested in H&A, @ the moment im only really watching it for the Braxton family @ the moment. Not only do they bring in Drama but comedy aspects to the show also. They've been a great addition to the bay and we've had the chance to watch them grow in terms of their acting ability.

Edited by Palmer0510