Darcy Callahan - Alea O'Shea

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All!

I love Darcy, such a cutie pie!!!! And she is so great as Heaths daughter! lol! As i said in the Heath/Darcy thread she is the perfect combination of all 3 Braxton brothers!

Alea is a great little actress and I hope we see more of Darcy personality and her interacting with more of SB. :)

Hey, stranger! Seems like forever since we last spoke, have you managed to take a look at the videos ive placed on the forum? If not you should totally go check them out.

I think we've all agreed how absolutely adorable she is, sometimes I have to remind myself that Alea is only ten as she acts as if shes been within this profession for many years. They did a great job as casting her as Heath's daughter, I just wish that they'd take a little more time to show people just how great her acting ability is. I really hope that the H&A writers give her the opportunity to shine but @ the moment ive not got much faith in them unfortunately. :( The Braxton family are all so similar that if you walked past them in the street you'd most definitely think that they were all married in RL.

Can't wait to see more scenes with her, I know 100% that when the Summer Bay residents get to know her, they're going to fall for her cuteness and charm just as much as we have. She's just perfect! x You can't fault H&A for that, thank you ever so much for bringing this new talent onto the show.

Hi All!

I love Darcy, such a cutie pie!!!! And she is so great as Heaths daughter! lol! As i said in the Heath/Darcy thread she is the perfect combination of all 3 Braxton brothers!

Alea is a great little actress and I hope we see more of Darcy personality and her interacting with more of SB. :)

Hey, stranger! Seems like forever since we last spoke, have you managed to take a look at the videos ive placed on the forum? If not you should totally go check them out.

I think we've all agreed how absolutely adorable she is, sometimes I have to remind myself that Alea is only ten as she acts as if shes been within this profession for many years. They did a great job as casting her as Heath's daughter, I just wish that they'd take a little more time to show people just how great her acting ability is. I really hope that the H&A writers give her the opportunity to shine but @ the moment ive not got much faith in them unfortunately. :( The Braxton family are all so similar that if you walked past them in the street you'd most definitely think that they were all married in RL.

Can't wait to see more scenes with her, I know 100% that when the Summer Bay residents get to know her, they're going to fall for her cuteness and charm just as much as we have. She's just perfect! x You can't fault H&A for that, thank you ever so much for bringing this new talent onto the show.

Hi back!! :) lol!! Yeah it’s been ages since I've spoken to you, i kinda figured that there has been less Heath :wub: and Darcy scenes, that hasn't been much to talk about! lol!

I have seen the videos, they are excellent!!! :)

H&A did a fantastic job casting her, I did a whole spiel on it on the Heath/ Darcy thread have you seen it? I agree they did a fantastic job casting the Braxtons, they all look similar to one another you could really believe that are a family! Especially where darcy is concerned....

Alea is a cutie pie, can't believe she is that young, she will be a wonderful actress when she is older!!!!

Hi All!

Hi back!! :) lol!! Yeah it’s been ages since I've spoken to you, i kinda figured that there has been less Heath :wub: and Darcy scenes, that hasn't been much to talk about! lol!

I have seen the videos, they are excellent!!! :)

H&A did a fantastic job casting her, I did a whole spiel on it on the Heath/ Darcy thread have you seen it? I agree they did a fantastic job casting the Braxtons, they all look similar to one another you could really believe that are a family! Especially where darcy is concerned....

Alea is a cutie pie, can't believe she is that young, she will be a wonderful actress when she is older!!!!

I've thought about this long and hard and I've finally come to a decision on the real reasoning for bringing Darcy onto the show as Heath's daughter. I would love to say that its for character development but I truly believe that they's simply used Darcy for their own advantage. I find it extremely strange that the next few weeks Darcy isn't going to be sharing any scenes with her Daddy and that they've suddenly decided to focus solely on Bianca and Heath. Within the pictures for this week they say for Monday that "Bianca knows she should stay away from bad boy Heath, but she can't resist his gentle side." That was the final straw to my theory. Feel free to tell me off for thinking such thoughts.

Alea is just perfect, her parents must be one of the proudest parents in the world. Yet again Dan must be lucky to have such a great relationship with her off-screen as shown in the BTS picture of them both.

Just seen a picture of Dan Ewing's twitter page of him and Alea behind the scenes...adorable is not the word :wub:

We knew that she had a friendship with him beforehand when she praised him during one of her first interviews. "Dan Ewing, who plays Heath is crazy and so funny!" A reminder of what the little beaut said. The BTS image just made it all the more sweet. I hope to see Dan posting more pictures. We want more, we want more! Please.