Who do you think were/are the worst actors?

Guest matty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I haven't seen all episodes, only a few in the early years ('89 - '90 somewhere) and then started watching again around 1998 these are my faves and least faves.

Faves: Todd Lasance, Steve Peacocke, Esther Anderson, Ray Meagher & Kate Ritchie.

Least fave: Jordan Rodrigues.

I think Charlotte Best wasnt a very good actress. A lot of people think that Isabel isnt a good actress the only reason she got on Home & Away in the first place was because the producers like her looks. She went for Kit Hunter I think and they wrote Tasha espcially for her.

Thanks for the responses so far. I agree about Jordan Rogrigues and Charlotte Best. Isabel was okay, IMO, not good but far better than the others. Kirsty was definitely a better actress in her latest stint, and yes, Jade was awful IMO. What do people currently think of Indi and Romeo? Agree or disagree with me?

What do people currently think of Indi and Romeo? Agree or disagree with me?

Samara tends to have a habit of leaving gaps between what she's saying which makes her acting look poor. So yeah, I agree about her. Though I still love the character.

I think Luke Mitchell is a good actor. But the character isn't all that.

The Sutherlands were horrendous. Well, the kids were. All truly awful. But then I started to love Kirsty from 2008 onwards!

Catherine McColl Jones aka Sandra Barlow. Yes, you had blocked her from your mind. Sorry for reminding you :lol:

I don't think any of the Sutherland kids were that bad. Not even Jade. I actually thought Tammin Sursok was good, especially during the rape storyline (the problem with that storyline wasn't her fault at all. It was all about what they were and were not allowed to say/show in a G rated show). I'd say Esther Anderson, Holly Brisley and Jodi Gordon were pretty dreadful. And it absolutely staggers me that the guy who played Kim "the plank" Hyde has gone on to be successful.

What do people currently think of Indi and Romeo? Agree or disagree with me?

Samara tends to have a habit of leaving gaps between what she's saying which makes her acting look poor. So yeah, I agree about her. Though I still love the character.

I think Luke Mitchell is a good actor. But the character isn't all that.

I agree, except I do think that Luke isn't good. Not terrible by any means, just not good.

Archived