Everything Happens For A Reason (by Zetti) - comments

LauraPhilly!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this chapter is fine. Its subtle.

Heath is very mysterious, always rushing off places, but he's obviously got himself sorted out and tries to help other people e.g. Romeo.

I also like the way its centred around Brax trying to make his restaurant work and trying to get his brothers to help out, but they don't want to :lol: It sounds realistic, like a busy manager would be.

Loved the reference to Colleen & how nothing will stay quiet or a secret in Summer Bay with her around.

The chapter flowed perfectly fine & everyone's interaction was just great. Well done.

I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks Carina :) x

I think this chapter is fine. Its subtle.

Heath is very mysterious, always rushing off places, but he's obviously got himself sorted out and tries to help other people e.g. Romeo.

I also like the way its centred around Brax trying to make his restaurant work and trying to get his brothers to help out, but they don't want to :lol: It sounds realistic, like a busy manager would be.

Thanks I like to make my fic mirror reality.

Great chapter. Liked it :D Liked the Angelo/Charlie chat on the beach. Liked the reference to Colleen. Update soon xx This is really good

I am glad you all picked up on the Colleen reference :lol:

Just to let you know that the next chapter is the last one. It should be up later on today x

Oh, is that the end? :( A sweet story, they would make a lovely couple :) I don't think any story is perfect, so don't worry about that. Art and creativity is what people make it, its not like maths: 1+1= 2 every time.

You were brave writing this, I know how nerve wracking it is writing slash. Well done to you :D

That was perfectly written. Brilliant, absolutely amazing.

A fantastic chapter. Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks darling :) xx

Oh, is that the end? :( A sweet story, they would make a lovely couple :) I don't think any story is perfect, so don't worry about that. Art and creativity is what people make it, its not like maths: 1+1= 2 every time.

You were brave writing this, I know how nerve wracking it is writing slash. Well done to you :D

Aww thanks so much x

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Everything Happens For A Reason (by Zetti) - comments