Sworn To Secrecy (by Lucii) - comments

Danni02

Wow!! Lots going on in that chapter!! Hehe glad to see that even Teagan could see that Charlie and Brax still love each other :lol: - so just back off Teagan and let them be together!! Dramatic ending though - I hope that Ruby can calm down and let Charlie explain!! More soon please - I really love this fic!!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not the best of reunions for Charlie and Ruby...:unsure:

I hope they manage to sort things out soon!

In fairness to Tegan, she did sit down and hear them out! Naturally she freaked at the beginning but I suppose anybody would in that situation!

I have a feeling I know where this story is heading, as I have seen it on H&A twice in the past with previous characters! It will be hard for Tegan now seeing as she in the third wheel in a way!

Looking forward to reading more! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've missed commenting on a couple of updates :unsure: strange....

Ruby's reaction was understandable, but I did feel for Charlie when she got slapped :(

But I'm loving how they're re-building their relationship, even down to the 'mum' and Ruby holding Olivia :wub: so sweet.

what's Tegan planning??????? doesn't sound good!

More soon please :D