My Life Lies In The Past (by blizzard1) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this fic, there's loads going on with loads of different characters and I'm intrigued where you're taking this! You've captured the family scenes well, I liked the little brother, sister interaction between Tony and Gina and the friendly banter between Rachel and Julie. I also like the way you've got the whole community planning together to do a surprise for Rachel, it's really nice. I look forward to the next update!

Glad to hear some positive comments from everyone. :) Since I've already finished this fic on Word a long time ago (It's a long fic - a total of about 59 chapters), I might get into the habit of posting one chapter per day (Mon to Fri.)

Some of you may be wondering when the main storyline (about the character's past - hence the title) will start in the fic. That will be coming soon, but first I'm just launching some of the other little storylines (i.e. the robbery, the proposal) that will also carry on throughout the fic.

But all I will reveal to you guys for now is that a small clue, which will have a significant role in the main storyline, can be found in Chapter One. :wink:

And finally, as a special treat (for those who can't wait for the next chapter) here are some fun little bits and pieces to look forward to, and you can discuss this amongst yourselves if you wish.

1) Who "Borrowed" Charlie's lipstick?

2) Has Gina developed the "Irene Robert's sayings" syndrome?

3) A great time to have a camera phone handy.

4) Jack Vs Rachel in "Who makes the best Breakfast"

5) Long lost twins in the Bay? Maybe?

6) If Tony became the next Prime Minister of Australia.....

All this, plus Rachel's response to the proposal will be answered in the next chapter. :wink:

Wow that all sounds so exciting! Thank you for posting, one update a day sounds good to me :lol: I'm rubbish with trying to figure out clues so I won't even try and guess but will just enjoy it as it all unravels.

Really looking forward to hearing Rachel's response to the proposal :wub: and Rachel vs Jack in who makes the best breakfast sounds funny :lol: Rachel's got a bad reputation for cooking in the show hehe. Gina becoming the new Irene sounds interesting as does Tony as prime minister? :lol:

Really looking forward to the next update!