Best Partner for Charlie?

Guest KirstyEkua

Best Partner for Charlie  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great idea, hook Charlie and her rapist together! NOT HE deserved to be killed, especially with getting away with what he did GRR

Joey: Although it was great to see a same sex relationship, (For me) the relationship between Charlie and Joey wasn't amazing. They were ok together, but more suited for friends then a couple.

Hugo: I liked these two as friends, and when Charlie slept with Hugo, I think it was to prove that Charlie was straight and that her relationship with Joey was 'one of those things'. Charlie and Hugo= friends

Roman: They were good together, but that's all they were: good. Better off friends.

ANGELO is definitely THE BEST FOR CHARLIE :) these two together are AMAZING. They really are a great couple. Angelo was so supportive and there for Charlie when she told him about Ruby and what happened to her as a young teen. And Charlie is there for Angelo when he needs her. I love watching these two together, they're my favorite couple :):wub:

i think a while ago you would have said roman or joey but with the way they have taken charlies character now you would have to say her and angelo probably deserve each other-both are lying,cheating ,selfish lawbreakers. They really are quite suited. although i dont see any of this 'chemistry' between them that some keep talking about(some of their more intimate scenes just look forced and going through the motions but i guess im looking at it from an acting point of view(their eye/body movements etc) rather than just 2 good looking people getting it on). I wouldnt say charlie has had an amazing chemistry with anyone on the show yet-maybe someone will come along -thats if they ever decide to end this seemingly endless charlie/angelo stuff thats been going on now for years.

Archived