Peter Baker - Nicholas Bishop

Nicholas Bishop who Played Peter Baker was suppose to die in the blast on Martha and Jacks Wedding day but unbeknowns to any one he was put into whitness protection because some one was after him his family didnt know neither did Peter him self he came back a few months later to save his son Drew from Gillans Hench men.

Later once established back in the bay he went on to marry Amanda Vale and the eventuly Moved to the city where they are still suppoadly living and hes still in police work .

Nicholas Bishop him self is in the states working on a series soon to be shown on ABC TV Body of Proof a series fior tv.

Peter Baker was one of the best characters in HA ever. He actually left the show twice and came back. I had hoped for a long time he would still return to the show one day but I guess now there would be no point. So many things have changed since and everyone linked to him has left the bay as well. I am hoping Nick will do well in his new show Body of Proof. Hopefully it will not b canceled after a few episodes like his last show.

I think the best Peter moments were in 2004, when he first appeared. If it wasn't for Nicholas Bishop (and Luisa Hastings Edge) the Sarah Lewis storyline would have been an epic fail. It was a shame they decided to get rid of Josie because I always thought Peter & Josie had wicked mad chemistry.

I miss the 2004-05 era :(

I miss Peter but it was nice to see Nic on USA TV. His first series was good but Fox didn't give it a chance. Hopefully ABC will be more patient.

Adding I hope ABC lets him go back to blonde, Fox made him dye his hair brown and it didn't suit him.

Edited by JaguarEmpress

Peter Baker was one of the best characters in HA ever. He actually left the show twice and came back. I had hoped for a long time he would still return to the show one day but I guess now there would be no point. So many things have changed since and everyone linked to him has left the bay as well. I am hoping Nick will do well in his new show Body of Proof. Hopefully it will not b canceled after a few episodes like his last show.

Agreed. Absolutely no doubt about it, he was an outstanding character, and there's no surprise that when he was on it the show was at its best.

• 9 months later...