Luke Bracey scores first Hollywood role

Guest princess_in_pink

Some one said on a Home and Away forum that Trey returned and they saw him and Palmer on Palm Beach filming. Guess thats not true. Good for him though.

Shame. Trey returning may have injected some much needed life into the dull Palmer/Austin family.

• 2 months later...

Just watching this now, and the guy playing Riley was really niggling at me, I just couldn't put my finger on who he was.

Had to go to IMDB and of course then it all made sense but boy has he changed - he's all grown up now!!!

REALLY reminds me of a younger Heath Ledger...

• 2 years later...

Bump.

Luke's going to play the Keanu Reeves role in the Point Break remake which has just started filming and is due for release in August 2015. Long way to go, but this could be huge for him. It was one of my favourite movies too, so hopefully they don't ruin it.

Bump.

Luke's going to play the Keanu Reeves role in the Point Break remake which has just started filming and is due for release in August 2015. Long way to go, but this could be huge for him. It was one of my favourite movies too, so hopefully they don't ruin it.

To be honest, I don't see the point in making a remake of movies... and especially not movies that are only 23 years old... Movies from 1950's might be different, when it comes to colours, effects. But still... Originals tend to be the most successful, and remakes seems like .... remakes.....

A lot of remakes have been done in the past, and not many of them has been a success. Watch the originals instead!

When it comes to Luke Bracey, he had just a small (and weird) role on H&A and that's probably the reason why he never got much attention. But I think that he along with Luke Mitchell and Lincoln Lewis are the only ones after Chris Hemsworth that have the right "american movie industry" look. But Luke Bracey might have a bigger talent than those two others.

So good luck to him. Hopefully he gets other roles which are not remakes.

Archived