Luke Bracey scores first Hollywood role

Guest princess_in_pink

Came across this article so I thought I'd post it. It's a small piece that mentions Luke's got a part in a new movie called "Monte Carlo". Good to see H&A Alumni's cracking America. :) Bolded relevant part.

--------

French actor Pierre Boulanger is making his English-speaking feature debut in Fox 2000 and New Regency's young femme comedy "Monte Carlo."

Boulanger will play the love interest to Selena Gomez's character.

Directed by Tom Bezucha, "Monte Carlo" toplines Gomez, Katie Cassidy and Leighton Meester as three American girls who take a trip to Paris, only to head for Monaco when one of them is mistaken for a spoiled princess.

Bezucha is set to start lensing this week. He'll shoot in Paris, Budapest and Monaco.

Brett Cullen and Australian thesp Luke Bracey play the other love interests. Andie McDowell also stars.

Producers are Nicole Kidman, Denise Di Novi and Alison Greenspan.

Boulanger played the teenage lead in 2003's "Monsieur Ibrahim."

--------

Not a bad first gig. Staring alongside Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy & Cory Monteith. Oh & he's been rocking the Tarzan look as of late :P:

11k8ooy.png

--------

Source 1 | Source 2

Aww i was always hoping that he would return to H&A one day but this is great news... I had no idea he was trying to crack the american market so good on him, i hope he does really well :)

Thanks for the article :)

I agree, I'm so glad that its working out for him in Hollywood!

I liked his acting in Home and Away and I thought (or hoped rather) that we might see him again on the show...but I guess John Palmer will do! lol.

He looks very different from when he was in the show, but he looks great in the picture.

Thanks for the article :)

Yeah, good for him. I honestly would not have recognised him in that picture without being told who it was. How old is Luke by the way? I always thought he looked a bit old to be playing a school kid. According to IMDB, Home and away is the only acting work he's ever done, so it's pretty interesting he managed to parley a few weeks of that into a Hollywood movie role. Given how well things seem to be going for him, I guess we can rule out a return for Trey. Too bad, as I would have liked to have seen him and John catch up again.

• 1 year later...

Archived