I'll Always Be Here (by Danni02) - comments

twinkletoesjess

Love this fic! It's brilliant how every chapter you reveal little secrets and I'm intrigued where it's going. Poor Xavier and poor Ruby :( I can see it's causing a lot of friction between Charlie and Angelo - I think he needs to be more sympathetic. Little Ben is so cute :wub:

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are really not going well between Angelo and Charlie. :( If Ruby could at least help Charlie out a bit, things may not be as hard. Ruby seems to know that she's the reason why her mum and stepfather argue so much so why doesn't she do anything about it?

More please.

“Ava Sofia Rosetta” Charlie said sternly which caused Ben’s eyes to widen.

“Oooh you got full named. You’re in big trouble now” Ben said as he pointed to Ava. Charlie couldn’t help but let out a small laugh at her son’s comment before she pulled a serious expression again and looked down at her daughter.

:lol::lol: They're both adorable. :wub:

Ruby really needs to get her act together. This can't go on like this.

I wonder who Angelo and Jack are talking about. Whoever it is, if Charlie finds out before Angelo's told her, she'll be angry.

More please.

I missed the last two chapters :o I wish Ruby would snap out of the drinking phase and help Charlie out. Worrying about Ruby and then her problems with Angelo whilst trying to look after three children can not be easy. Im intrigued as to what is going on with Angelo, who might be coming back?

He's hiding something from charlie to try and protect her but Im sure charlie wont think that way if she finds out before he tells her.