The Steph and Toadie saga

Guest scottieshez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^ No I think she is a great character and hope she stays a while longer! What I don't get about this whole storyline is what is Toadie gaining from it? Is he just supposed to put his own life on hold indefinitely to cover up for Steph's terrible behaviour? I understand why the current situation suits Steph, but surely if Toadie was a real friend he needs to tell her to come clean or help her come up with a better cover story?!

^^ No I think she is a great character and hope she stays a while longer! What I don't get about this whole storyline is what is Toadie gaining from it? Is he just supposed to put his own life on hold indefinitely to cover up for Steph's terrible behaviour? I understand why the current situation suits Steph, but surely if Toadie was a real friend he needs to tell her to come clean or help her come up with a better cover story?!

Its already been confirmed Steph is leaving at the end of the year!!

• 1 month later...

I cant believe that the writers are opting to portray Steph in a good light after the secret was exposed, with people feeling sorry for both Steph and Libby. I was a huge fan of both, and Todie of course, but after everything that happened I've come to despise Steph.. I mean, ok, characters like Lou who 'see both sides of the story' are acceptable.. but for Lucas to utter the words ''They did this for you Libby, dont you see that?'' is completely unrealistic, especially for a character like Lucas who has built up so much angst in the past few months.

What i cant understand is how Libby and Steph managed to be besties all their lives. Steph continually fell in love or made moves on all Libbys men(drew, lucas, dan) except for darren and maybe thats only cause they moved away. Not content with that this year the writers have totally destroyed Stephs character by letting her ruin Toadies life aswell. Of course he stepped up and volunteered to join in the lie, but for gods sake they only had to be together for a few weeks and then say they had made a mistake and realised they werent meant to be together after all. They didnt have to make things continually worse with more and more lies and then the ruddy wedding. Lap it up Steph its been a long time coming, Its just a pity she dragged Toadie down with her!

• 3 months later...

Archived