Should Annie stay or go back to Japan

Guest alias

Annie  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say she should go back to Japan. She's annoying, and she's worse since she came back.

I don't want to argue, but is this vote really just about Annie going back to Japan for 6 months ? Why not have a vote on whether or not we find each one the characters in H & A annoying ? Mind you, some might think that's a bit negative, but at least it wouldn't be picking on just one character. Especially since I've looked back 4 pages on this thread and can't find anything similar - all the rest are phrased 'What do you think of.....'

Sorry, i wasn't trying to do that. I was trying just start a poll on whether Annie should leave for a while. I wasn't trying to be so negative towards the character (or the actress) i was just speaking my point of view.

Sorry, i wasn't trying to do that. I was trying just start a poll on whether Annie should leave for a while. I wasn't trying to be so negative towards the character (or the actress) i was just speaking my point of view.

There's nothing at all wrong with the question Alias, or with you expressing your point of view about Annie, it was just that if someone starts a poll, they have more influence than anyone else that follows. It's a bit like a pollster stopping you in the street and asking 'Who are you going to vote for in the election ?' but then adding 'will you be voting for this cheating lot who are in govt. now ?'

My apologies to you for starting the previous post with 'I don't want to argue, but...' I really don't, and it does seem too aggressive.

I'm sorry to say I voted "Go back".It feels like they've only brought her back so they can drag out the romance with Romeo a bit more, which was already pretty dragged out before she left, and I wish they'd just left it as it was.

Think she finally getting storyline instead local navie gril that follows her foster mother or forster big sister or big borther or boyfreined or best freined like she was doing all thought 2008 til 2009.

I think Annie and Romeo are a thousand times better than Jai. It never seemed like they were dating, more like they were just friends but said they were going out, (like just for shakes like 10 year old kids).

I think Annie is far from ready to leave Irene's nest as I still believe she has a bit more growing up to do.

So I really hope Annie stays for another year as I think she will finally get some proper storylines.

Archived