What storyline would you like to see H&A tackle?

Guest hunnibunni7000

What storyline would you like to see H&A tackle?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A long term teenage depression storyline (involving self harm and suicide) from a new character who is from a new family that move to the bay, with a mother, father, a brother and a pet who also has to deal with a denial pregnancy which is just one thing that leads her into the despression storyline!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A long term depression storyline. I really want someone to effectively show the world that depression exists in different forms and in the real world, it doesnt get noticed till its too late. A dark storyline like that is needed in H&A.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Hollyoaks is quite a good model for storylines, that series seems to be much more upfront about issues. I don't watch it anymore [how long has it been going now?] but that is what I remember about it.

Archived