BTTB's Secret Santa 2009 - Gifts Thread

Guest QUIET ACHIEVER

Hello Members

This thread is open only for those members who are participating in BTTB's Secret Santa for 2009.

I have decided to open this thread earlier than first scheduled due to the fact that it is the Christmas season, members are busy and might have already finished their creations ready for posting.

Please read the following instructions very carefully before posting:

• Please post your graphics (icons, banners and blends) in this thread and make sure that you mention who your gifts are for.

• If you are writing any fan fictions, please make sure that they include an Index Form in your fan fiction, make sure that "Secret Santa" is in the subtitle, to post your fan fiction in the Fan Fiction Section here and to place only the link in this thread and mention who the Fan Fiction is for.

• If you are making a video, please post the video in the Creativity and Multimedia Section here, make sure that "Secret Santa" is in the subtitle and to place only the link in this thread and mention who the video is for.

If you have any queries please PM me.

QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gifts are for Amy (CharlieBucktonFan) :)

NOTICE: By the way, I use Paint and WordPad, clip art to do these graphics. Sorry about the blurring of the pictures in the wallpapers because I was trying to resize them and fit them into the frames. Wish I do have Photoshop on my laptop. Hope they are okay :) Merry Christmas! xxx

Charlie icon:

2e15fnp.jpg

Charlie and Angelo icon:

11ug60w.jpg

Charlie and Ruby icon:

2n9ye7d.jpg

Charlie wallpaper:

2d2g55k.jpg

Charlie and Angelo wallpaper:

30lmarr.jpg

Charlie and Ruby wallpaper:

349dr9h.jpg

My gifts are for Amy (CharlieBucktonFan) :)

NOTICE: By the way, I use Paint and WordPad, clip art to do these graphics. Sorry about the blurring of the pictures in the wallpapers because I was trying to resize them and fit them into the frames. Wish I do have Photoshop on my laptop. Hope they are okay :) Merry Christmas! xxx

Charlie icon:

2e15fnp.jpg

Charlie and Angelo icon:

11ug60w.jpg

Charlie and Ruby icon:

2n9ye7d.jpg

Charlie wallpaper:

2d2g55k.jpg

Charlie and Angelo wallpaper:

30lmarr.jpg

Charlie and Ruby wallpaper:

349dr9h.jpg

Thank you Sarah, considering you use paint they are really good, i love the wallpapers thank you :) xx

Archived