BTTB's Secret Santa 2009 - Gifts Thread

Guest QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow they are so beautiful, CharlieBucktonFan :) Thank you so much for them xxxx You are the best! :D I better save them but thanks again. ;)

(I hope we will see more of Charlie and Ruby scenes in 2010) I want to see them close again and sort the tension out between them. That's my Christmas wish for what would be happening next year on Home and Away, lol. :P

Wow they are so beautiful, CharlieBucktonFan :) Thank you so much for them xxxx You are the best! :D I better save them but thanks again. ;)

(I hope we will see more of Charlie and Ruby scenes in 2010) I want to see them close again and sort the tension out between them. That's my Christmas wish for what would be happening next year on Home and Away, lol. :P

Thanks Sarah :)

Same, i need some more Charlie/Ruby caps :D so i wish for more scene's between the two of them. I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

x

Archived