Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I am so sorry I take it all back! :)

That was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe they're getting married.

This all seems a bit toooooo perfect? <_< Am I reading too much into it?

xxxxx

This sounds great, love this fic so far.

But as monkeysmoke says maybe a bit to perfect. Knowing your writing there will be twists.

I do hope she won't have a miscarrige or something like that. Adelle have been trough so much.

I will try my best, but no promises. There will be an update tomorrow for sure, but am not so sure about today.

Thanks for all the great comments guys! I didn't know how this fic was going to be received, to be honest. I'm sooooooo happy that you all like it.

Oh, and stop reading too much into things! You're all spoiling my fun :P And you should all know by now that I won't give out any information... especially if this happiness will last or not. :D

Thanks again!

xoxo

Woo, finally found out what him and Nic went to the city for woooo!! I'm guessing it was the ring... brilliant loved it and soo soo soo soo cute and adorable.

Woo baby adelle and adelle wedding all in one fic written by you aren't we lucky? lol

can't wait for more, brilliantly written as usual