Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

Have not been able to post a comment since you started the sequel, so just wanted to say it's brilliant (as expected).....

Adelle pregnant and engaged..it does seem perfect but I am loving it!!

I am really enjoying the flashbacks, I was worried at the start of the fic that we had missed the propsal and pregnancy news etc etc but am glad there are flashbacks!! Can't wait to see how Aden proposed..I am guessing it wil be very romantic!!!

I loved chapter 2 with Aden and Nicole's friendship, it was sweet how excited Nicole got about Belle saying yes to Aden!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

Also the ring was very gorgeous..I like how you give as pictures Taniya!!!!

Edited by SAM27#

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You started this one so fast. You really know how to keep your readers happy don't you?

I loved that first chapter. Everything was perfect.

I couldn't believe that they are actually engaged. And having a baby. Their all grown up. Can't wait to find out what you have in store for them this time around.

Chapter 2 was okay. Love Roman. He just so understanding and supportive.Maybe I am reading too much into it but that small part about Roman being corncerned about how Belle is going to cope with being a mother because of the kind of person she is and Aden saying he as thought of that as well is kind of worrying me a little. I love how Aden is always smiling when talking about Belle and the baby.

Yup, update should be up soon [i'm going to give myself the deadline of 7.15!]

Just to answer some questions:

I'm wondering if we'll get to see Belle telling Irene about the wedding and pregnancy???

Yup, you will do! :)

Is it possible just to leave them be happy for the whole thing? That would be awesome. haha.

But where would be the fun in that?! :P

ooo I wonder if it was on the Effile(sp) Tower [did they go to paris?] oo or in Rome? EEK

Wasn't it in New York or did I imagine that bit?

Yeah, it was in New York [i made a little reference to it in the first chapter... Just go get you all specualting lol]

Maybe I am reading too much into it but that small part about Roman being corncerned about how Belle is going to cope with being a mother because of the kind of person she is and Aden saying he as thought of that as well is kind of worrying me a little.

Maybe you are, maybe you're not... I think I'll just say that it will be brought up again :D

Thanks for all the great comments guys!