Tommorow, When The War Began

Guest rubyxfan

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought the movie today and watched it for the first time. I don't really like movies about war or violence. (even though I do watch movies with violence)... I really, really liked this movie!!!!! I loved it. I am glad that Caitlyn and Lincoln was in it because it made it even better. Caitlyn was amazing!!!! The story was great and I am busting to see the next movie (if there is one, I am hoping there is!!!!!). I wanna know what happens next!!!! I can't believe they stopped the movie where they did. I loved all the different characters and Lee and Ellie are adorable together. Before I saw the movie, I was hoping that Lincoln's charater and Caitlyn's character would get together in the movie, but I am very happy with the pairing in the movie. I wish it could have been explored a bit more (the relationship). I also wanna know if Kevin's girlfriend is alright, (she got shot).

Really good movie.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the movie today and watched it for the first time. I don't really like movies about war or violence. (even though I do watch movies with violence)... I really, really liked this movie!!!!! I loved it. I am glad that Caitlyn and Lincoln was in it because it made it even better. Caitlyn was amazing!!!! The story was great and I am busting to see the next movie (if there is one, I am hoping there is!!!!!). I wanna know what happens next!!!! I can't believe they stopped the movie where they did. I loved all the different characters and Lee and Ellie are adorable together. Before I saw the movie, I was hoping that Lincoln's charater and Caitlyn's character would get together in the movie, but I am very happy with the pairing in the movie. I wish it could have been explored a bit more (the relationship). I also wanna know if Kevin's girlfriend is alright, (she got shot).

Really good movie.

Adellejefferiesxox, I’ve heard various rumours about them making movies 2 & 3 in this series back to back.

I’ll add that if you want to know what happens to Corrie sooner that that, read the novels. Even if you don’t usually read novels, they’re GREAT. I don’t usually read novels and yet I read all 10 to do with Ellie & her friends [the 7 novels of the Tomorrow series and the sequel trilogy called “the Ellie Chronicles"] in just over a month. Each novel is around 275 pages, and it got the point several where I was having to, sometimes begrudgingly [as you soooooooo want to kwnow what happens next], put them down at 2am and get some sleep.

The 4th novel of the Tomorrow series “Darkness, Be My Friend” is my fave.

I wasn't demanding that someone on bttb tell me what happens, I was just expressing how I was feeling after watching the movie. and yes obviously if I want to know what happens I'll either have to wait for the next movie to come out or read the novels....which I am doing :D I'm a slow reader and don't read that often, but I'm trying to read the second book :)

It will be good if they make more movies, which it sounds like they're doing, I hope Linclon is in the next movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived