Tommorow, When The War Began

Guest rubyxfan

This has just come out in UK cinema's and I took my sister to see it.

We loved it but the way it ends makes me think that it's the first in a series. I know that it is based on Books and so I wondered if anyone could tell me if there are more in the series to watch?

Hopefully they will be and I can look forward to seeing them in the UK soon.

Thanks

Lisa x

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ You're right! The movie will be released in the UK on April 15th. For Swedish and Norwegian members who may be interested, it'll be released on April 8th in your country.

Source: IMDb and Londonnet.co.uk

No, it will be released on Friday 15th here in Norway at cinemas in the biggest towns... It doesn't look like it will be released all over the country like most movies are... because it is not planned to air where I live, neither in April or May... But I have not planned to see this movie, because I am probably too old for this, its not the kind of movie I like to watch.. But I am looking forward to read the reviews... they will be out on Thursday or Friday in the coming week, in the biggest newspapers.

This has just come out in UK cinema's and I took my sister to see it.

We loved it but the way it ends makes me think that it's the first in a series. I know that it is based on Books and so I wondered if anyone could tell me if there are more in the series to watch?

Hopefully they will be and I can look forward to seeing them in the UK soon.

Thanks

Lisa x

Has it only just come to cinemas there? Its been on DVD here since just before Christmas even though the release date was on the 30th of December. They released 10 days early obviously for Christmas which I think was really good. I loved the movie and can't wait till the second one comes out

I live in Australia and it's been out for a a few months now. I love the movie so much I bought it :D I loved the movie so much, I begun reading. I don't like reading novels, but I love the tomorrow series!!! I'm on book 6. There are seven books. The books are worth reading!!!! They are awesome, although the writer is a bit cruel at times with the twist and turns. I am dying to see the second film, I can't wait!!! They begin filming in September.

• 4 months later...

Archived