Miles/Kirsty or Miles Leah

Guest ciararonnie

Miles/Kirsty or Miles/Leah  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think Miles should get together with Rachel. Then they could have endless babies which is what they both want. [waits for an avalanche of Tachel fans to jump on my head :lol: ]

I do agree!! Miles and Rachel would have been a good couple!!!

Leah needs someone new .....or Roman... It could have turned out that Gardy was the one who killed Elliots brother, and he blackmailed Roman, and then Roman could have been released from jail and return to summerbay (well that's my dream, still angry at the writers for writing Roman out of the show!!).

• 4 weeks later...

Now that Kirsty has gone, it seems more practical for Miles and Leah to be together.

However, hopefully they won't go down that root.

Though they do seem to fit well together.

Also, after the way Kirsty treated Miles, even after taking everything into account, I think that maybe the age difference between them has come in the way and Miles is on a different maturity level to Kirsty.

Kirsty should go be with Kane, even though months ago I would have said otherwise.

Leah has been alone for a while now, Miles has been unhappy since Kirsty left... so if them being together shows us some sort of happiness, then why not?

Archived