Miles/Kirsty or Miles Leah

Guest ciararonnie

Miles/Kirsty or Miles/Leah  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just because Kirsty and Miles weren't right for each other, that doesn't mean Leah and Miles are. Leah can do WAAAYYYY better than Miles. This is a woman who bagged awesome Vinnie, sexy Jesse (before he went evil), lovely Dan, he-man Roman and hilarious Robertson, not to mention wonderful Flynn fancying her. Do you all seriously think she should have to settle for a massive loser like Miles????

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think Miles should get together with Rachel. Then they could have endless babies which is what they both want. [waits for an avalanche of Tachel fans to jump on my head :lol: ]

This would be awesome!

They are both really mature but if Miles couldn't put up with Kirsty then I really doubt he would be able to deal with mad Rachel :lol:

I actually think Miles should get together with Rachel. Then they could have endless babies which is what they both want. [waits for an avalanche of Tachel fans to jump on my head :lol: ]

This would be awesome!

They are both really mature but if Miles couldn't put up with Kirsty then I really doubt he would be able to deal with mad Rachel :lol:

Actually Rachel would probably be good for Miles. She could constantly harass him, and hen-peck him, then whine non-stop about her needs, and her desires, and her problems, and her baby, and her career, and her wish to be a mother, and her inability to cope with being a mother when it finally happens. At least we wouldn't have to listen to any more of Miles' attempts at being funny, he'd be so miserable the whole time.

• 2 months later...

Archived