Should Belle have found her Dad?

Guest standbyme

Should Belle have found her Dad?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I don't think that Belle not finding her dad made too much of a difference to me but it would defenitely have been something I would have liked to see.

I voted yes, mainly & especially because of the episode where Belle mentioned finding her dad.

That was a pointless thing to mention if nothing happened - he had moved on, Amanda said in the phone conversation, & she couldn't find an address.

In my opinion, if they weren't going to follow through with it, they shouldn't have mentioned anything.

But Belle was dead set on finding her mum at thr start, turning out to be Amanda so yeah, finding her dad would have been a good idea.

But I do also agree that he wasn't needed in the storyline I suppose as Belle had her family around her.

Archived