Cutest Soap Child

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Cutest Soap Child  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ummm is Harry only played by one baby ?

As far as I now in TV hows they usually use around 3 babies to play one in a show.....

So that means that Harry may be played by more than one child so how can one vote for Harry if he looks dffferent sometimes.

Of course he may be only played by 1 baby........ :unsure:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can really see the differences in the babies. It's too bad they can't use just one baby.

Well does it really matter that they don't just use one baby. Shows never only just use one baby because it can be quite tricky for filming because of how unreliable babies can be and besides I don't think the childs parents would be happy if their son/daughter was constantly required on set. I wonder is Harry played by any girl babies, because sometimes they do use boys for girls roles and vice versa.

I wonder is Harry played by any girl babies, because sometimes they do use boys for girls roles and vice versa.

Yeah I'm pretty sure, don't quote me on this but I think one of the babies was a girl her name was Kayla I think. I did notice one of the babies looked a bit like a girl, because all her facial features were so prettyful ^_^

I can really see the differences in the babies. It's too bad they can't use just one baby.

Shows never only just use one baby because it can be quite tricky for filming because of how unreliable babies can be and besides I don't think the childs parents would be happy if their son/daughter was constantly required on set.

Legally they cannot, just the same as little kids cannot work for very long. Can't find any Australian rules but in the US a child of under 6 can work no more than 3 hours and a child 6-9 cannot work more than 4. Babies probably spend hardly anytime on set.

Archived