The Darkness (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...Firstly, you're a genius and I'm an idiot.I was completely taken in there.

Secondly...oh my god!What was that, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?Hope everyone's all right.Well, except Gardy.Don't care what happens to him.

muwhawha....

Gardy's moither is in the rocking chair at the hotel and he used to be a janitor at a school called Freddy... and he had a thing about Halloween....

:blink:

Great chapter. Im so glad Ella is ok.

Hope Roman is going to be alright too.

Muhwahwaha... <And I really must stop laughing like that it realy is causing my throat to get sore.....>

Sorry you'll have to wait and find out......

(How many updates a day do they want?? Don't they know my keyboard is wearing out and I think my fingers are two centimetres shorter.... I meant to go to the shop and get more coffee like three hours ago... Jeez no wonder I'm feeling cranky... And my cat is sleeping on my computer table I think it might be time to feed them... did I say them... becuase I haven't actually seen any of the others for days..... speaking of days.... what day is it today?? I think maybe I lost one when I was up half the night typing.....)

Thank you, wasn't expecting another one today, I know we are awful wanting so many parts in one day but take it as a compliment, your stories are brill and I am a firm Roman and Ella fan after your stories, so go and have your coffee, feed your cats and please come back and write us some more, I really do hope that it was Gardy that Mike took with him.