Before I Come Undone (by Louise_2983) - comments

bradyell

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely brilliant chapter.I loved Nicole getting all tough love with Aden and convincing him that giving up on life would be doing Belle's memory the biggest dishonour possible.And then that shocking ending where just as Aden seems to be happy about the baby Nicole announces she's getting rid of it. Brilliant stuff.

And I'm crying. That was so beautiful and moving. That letter was just ... WOW !

When your done with this fiction, I think you should write an Adelle one, completely happy and fluffy, so that I can read about them in love instead of her dead.

Georgia

x

And I'm crying. That was so beautiful and moving. That letter was just ... WOW !

When your done with this fiction, I think you should write an Adelle one, completely happy and fluffy, so that I can read about them in love instead of her dead.

Georgia

x

Thank you :)

I'd suggest Sleeping Arrangements for all your fluffy Adelle needs .... :wink:

http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.ph...c=36797&hl=

Edited by Louise_2983

OMG loved Geoff n Nic chapter, so cute. And the last one was beautiful too. The letter wow, aden was cute at the end with the baby, nic please dont have an abortion, isnt it to late anyway, isnt that meant to be under 3 months?? Please correct me if im wrong. Cant wait for more.

OMG loved Geoff n Nic chapter, so cute. And the last one was beautiful too. The letter wow, aden was cute at the end with the baby, nic please dont have an abortion, isnt it to late anyway, isnt that meant to be under 3 months?? Please correct me if im wrong. Cant wait for more.

I don't know about Australia as I'm British but the time limit here is about 24 weeks I think. So I'm working on that.

Once again that was BRILL!!

So glad that she didn't go through with the abortion!

Aden needs something to focus on and this is going to be so good for him! Aden as a daddy :wub:

Geoff is just all lovely! Really happy that Nicole has him for support! wish she'd have finished that sentence like she wanted to though!

can't wait for more

That was brilliant.

I'm pleased Nicole didn't go through with the abortion. I think Nicole's right - both of them need the baby, right now. I liked that Geoff was willing to stay with her even though he disagreed with what she was doing. He's a good friend.