Before I Come Undone (by Louise_2983) - comments

bradyell

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say i'm cryin like a good un!!!

Loved it Louise, a brilliant ending to a brilliant fic :D

you just knew that with it being Nic it wouldn't be a normal run of the mill delivery!! :lol: Loved that it was Geoff who was with her.

The scene at the end with Aden and Ellie was my fave :wub: and the song was perfect

Sad that it had to come to an end but the whole thing was fantabulous!

That was a brilliant chapter. I loved it Louise. In glad aden came back and that nicole understood why he ran off. The baby would have helped aden a lot because aden needed something good in his life as he lost belle the love of his life. I could tell that aden was going to love and cherish his baby so much. I couldn't think of a better way to end the story ! Perfect ending. Well done Louise another brilliant fic!!! xox

Put off reading the rest of this one until we were a bit further along at UK pace and just sat reading the last three chapters.And they were completely, utterly, 100% brilliant.Well, maybe 99%, I'll come to that later.You captured the characters brilliantly, Nicole's relationships with both Aden and Geoff.I was almost literally on the edge of my seat when Nicole was about to have the abortion, hoping she wouldn't go through with it, knowing it wasn't what either she or Aden wanted.I liked the way that the baby gave Aden a purpose in life and hope for the future yet it wasn't a complete cure all, he still had those little moments when his grief got on top of him.You had some brilliant funny lines in there which kept making me smile.The only thing that I wasn't entirely comfortable with was the Geoff/Nicole reunion:I had a feeling you were going to go there because I know you liked them but it did seem slightly rushed, it felt like "I love you"/"I love you too"/"Right, let's have sex."But the scenes between them after that were great and I could feel it working.I was slightly disappointed Aden didn't get to see his daughter born but it didn't matter because his reaction to her was just right.Them all taking the name Harris was the perfect ending, it made them feel like a family, if a somewhat unconventional one.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Before I Come Undone (by Louise_2983) - comments