Mystery storyline

Guest hunnibunni7000

Mystery storyline  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, interesting results. Seems a lot of us are bored, but still have faith that it's all leading to something :P That's probably a good thing.

If I hadn't been told that there was "a mystery," I wouldn't even know there was one. All I've heard is "abalone Hugo abalone abalone Hugo abalone." And none of that interests me at all. The only thing it's got going for it is Angelo standing around looking pretty, but even that gets annoying when he keeps talking about abalone and Hugo!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of the mystery flowing underneath the main stryline throughout the year but a year does seem to be a long time to spread it out for. If theyd only told us about the mystery storyline in like june or july we wouldnt be half as bored of it by now as it is starting to feature more and more in the main storyline. ive spoken to other people who watch the show and they look at me like im retarded when i ask them what they them what they think about the year long mystery. they dont even realise there is one!

im hoping it does turn out to be bigger and more complex than we can imagine after building our hopes up about it all year. it would be a big let down if all it was was a bunch of abalone poachers.

Well, when it was first announced, I was really excited. I was ready to put on my detective's hat, but then when I started watching, I was disappointed.

At first, I thought it was really good, and then it got boring, with Angelo and Hugo, constantly in battle. It was annoying, because I don't like Hugo at all.

Now, I'm trying to get back into the mystery, but I don't know which bits are actually part of the mystery, and which bits are just thrown in.

Archived