Mystery storyline

Guest hunnibunni7000

Mystery storyline  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've picked up on quite a few things throughout the year which remain mysterious and unexplained....and I think the point of the mystery is to not know what's going on - the reveal will (hopefully) be all the more shocking that way.

Still, each to their own.

Obviously they can't give everything away, otherwise there would no mystery. However the small bits of information and clues we have been given are not in the slightest bit intriguing. I don't find myself watching and thinking "Oooh, what's going on?", I just think "So what? Who cares?!!!".

The fact that it seems to revolve around Hugo doesn't help matters either, he is a dreadful character, not to mention brand new this year. It would have been better if it centred on a more established character.

This "mystery" is more of a nuisance than anything else. They should sort out the rubbish state the show has gotten into, instead of trying to keep us hooked with a novelty plot like this.

I've picked up on quite a few things throughout the year which remain mysterious and unexplained....and I think the point of the mystery is to not know what's going on - the reveal will (hopefully) be all the more shocking that way.

Still, each to their own.

Obviously they can't give everything away, otherwise there would no mystery. However the small bits of information and clues we have been given are not in the slightest bit intriguing. I don't find myself watching and thinking "Oooh, what's going on?", I just think "So what? Who cares?!!!".

The fact that it seems to revolve around Hugo doesn't help matters either, he is a dreadful character, not to mention brand new this year. It would have been better if it centred on a more established character.

This "mystery" is more of a nuisance than anything else. They should sort out the rubbish state the show has gotten into, instead of trying to keep us hooked with a novelty plot like this.

Hey :o I care,

if Hugo changes it won't make sense, i've been watching old episodes and it's like Jack turning bad "at the end of the year"

they got to pull the line somewhere, there's been many cases like Bridget

it's pretty obvious Hugo's hiding something but what he's done for Xavier, deep talks with Martha,risking his life to save other people

um.. it's a bit late to turn him into a psycho despite his secrets

how the hell are we gonna trust other people,this is so unreal!

I hope you're wrong DinerLandlord,i really do.

It's too long and too convoluted - for my liking. It will probably only be remotely interesting in it's last few weeks. Having the dreaded Angelo, and his stupidity, at the centre of it doesn't help either. Hopefully, next year they'll just give Alf, Irene and Colleen more story-lines instead of coming out with dross like this.

I'm not enjoying the mystery, but I have no doubt that it's more complex than it seems. I appreciate that its a mystery and it's supposed to be intriguing and im sure some people enjoy putting the clues together, but I'd rather just watch the show and enjoy it (which isn't happening), not play the detective for a year.

It doesn't help that Angelo's at the centre of it all. There's only so much I can take of him smugly targeting Hugo (who realistically, Angelo shouldn't be allowed anywhere near since he killed his cousin) and going on and on and on about abalone.

Archived