Mystery storyline

Guest hunnibunni7000

Mystery storyline  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was soo excited about the sound of a year long mystery storyline... but then it got boring.

However, I just know that there is much more behind this whole thing then we know!

Like, why Angelo is really back?

Is the abalone just a cover?

And what about all the loose ends like the hand, Lou's death, Derrek??

I cannot wait till they wrap it up at the beginning of 2010! I reckon we're all in for a shock!

And, I think they needed this to keep people watching.. after all, they lost 3 very popular characters..

Jack, Roman, & Belle..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honesty, Im not really sure what the mystery is supposed to be......this fishing/abalone business? Well then thats a bit boring.

Im not enjoying that story at all.

Im really hoping it is more complex than it all seems, as quiet frankly, its not very interesting at the moment.

The fact that people don't seem to know what's going on, or what it is, is surely because it's....well....a mystery?

Well, yes, but I would have thought you would have been able to pick up on things throughout the year and at least have an idea of what was going on.

I've picked up on quite a few things throughout the year which remain mysterious and unexplained....and I think the point of the mystery is to not know what's going on - the reveal will (hopefully) be all the more shocking that way.

Still, each to their own.

I'm not enjoying it at all. They can piece together little events as much as they want and call it a mystery, but at the end of the day its going to get no-one excited if they keep focusing on guest characters with zero character poaching abalone with a thick, arrogant cop and his rival on their tails. The only shock that can come of it is that the roles will be reversed and the suspicious characters will turn out to bethe heros whilst the saintly ones like Hugo and Angelo will be the dodgy ones, there can't possibly be any emotional fallout because I'm about as attacthed to the main players as I am to the random extras that walk past in the background.

Archived