True Blood UK

Guest freakybuffy

Is anyone else hooked? If people haven't heard about it, it's about a barmaid called Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) who understands what it's like to be an outcast. Cursed with the ability to listen in on people's thoughts, she's also open-minded about the integration of vampires. She is especially intrigued by Bill(Stephen Moyer), a handsome 173-year-old living up the road. But as Sookie is drawn into a series of mysteries surrounding Bill's arrival in Bon Temps.

I came across it last friday and I can't get enough of it. I've finally caught up the US episodes online. I love Lafayette, 99% of the time however, he can be overly camp. Jessica is growing on me as a character, at first she was so annoyying, but now I find he funny. The only person who bug's me is Tara, she's so OTT it's unreal.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

OH... MY... GOD how can no one else love this show... the last post was in jan 2009 :o

seriously... I've finally watched all 3 seasons and I'm loving it! the gory-ness of the show... and Jason Stackhouse is just pure lush-ness :wub:

But seriously... ERIC! mmmmmmmmmm.... him and Sookie and that love/hate relationship they have is just amusing and funny to watch... I've heard they get together in the books for a certain amount of time but I want them to get together in the show... all 3 seasons are amazing... Bill is just... I dunno I dont go much on him! ^_^

I cant wait for season 4!

• 9 months later...

Just started watching this.....I am just over halfway through the first season, and can I just say how incredibly IRRITATING I am finding Sookie!! She has to be one of the most annoying characters on TV I've come across.

Archived