True Blood UK

Guest freakybuffy

Just started watching this.....I am just over halfway through the first season, and can I just say how incredibly IRRITATING I am finding Sookie!! She has to be one of the most annoying characters on TV I've come across.

Yes I find her very irritating too kevin I'm up to season 4 now I think and she only gets wrose :lol:

Just started watching this.....I am just over halfway through the first season, and can I just say how incredibly IRRITATING I am finding Sookie!! She has to be one of the most annoying characters on TV I've come across.

Yes I find her very irritating too kevin I'm up to season 4 now I think and she only gets wrose :lol:

Oh cr*p!

I assumed she would become easier to watch as time goes on! :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...

I recently just started watching this in the last year I am up to Season 4 I own 1-5 on DVD and I've seen eps of Season 6 but since I haven't gotten around to watching Season 5 I haven't really understood Season 6 and It's been signed on for a Season 7. It reminds me a bit of Vampire Diaries the vampires are trying to keep Sookie human hopefully they won't ruin it and turn here into a vampire like they did with Elena in Vampire Diaries

I recently just started watching this in the last year I am up to Season 4 I own 1-5 on DVD and I've seen eps of Season 6 but since I haven't gotten around to watching Season 5 I haven't really understood Season 6 and It's been signed on for a Season 7. It reminds me a bit of Vampire Diaries the vampires are trying to keep Sookie human hopefully they won't ruin it and turn here into a vampire like they did with Elena in Vampire Diaries

I don't think Sookie will be becoming a vampire as she is already a fairy.

True Blood I think is much better than Vampire Diaries which I find does tend to go around in circles True Blood has more monsters and better stories i think and better characters

Looking forward to the new season of True Blood. if I am remembering right I think Bill is now full on evil

Archived