Help with Sociology project

Guest Miranda

Dear all

Is anyone interested in filling in a very short questionnaire [9 questions] to help me with my GCSE Sociology project. The title of my project is:

Does an employee’s level of job satisfaction relate directly to how high level their job is?

I need replies from people from a wide range of jobs so I can compare the levels of job satisfaction.

I know that on BTTB there are a lot of full time students so unfortunately I do not need their opinions, sorry. But I'd be really grateful for anyone who is an adult and has a job they do regularly to fill in my questionnaire. I particularly need female respondents because I seem to have got lots of male ones from other forums/ friends etc!?!

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you a PM with the questionnaire. You can PM the answers back to me. It will be completely confidential, you don't have to put your real name. As long as you put your correct job title, age and sex, that will be enough.

I also would be extremely grateful if you could get anyone else you know who is interested to fill it in too e.g. partners, grown up children etc. The more replies the better!

Please let me know if you can spare the time to fill the questionnaire in. I haven’t done a project like this before and any opinions on the format of it would be welcome too. When I studied subjects at 16+ they were 'O' levels and all exam based!!

Thanks very much.

Dear all

Is anyone interested in filling in a very short questionnaire [9 questions] to help me with my GCSE Sociology project. The title of my project is:

Does an employee’s level of job satisfaction relate directly to how high level their job is?

I need replies from people from a wide range of jobs so I can compare the levels of job satisfaction.

I know that on BTTB there are a lot of full time students so unfortunately I do not need their opinions, sorry. But I'd be really grateful for anyone who is an adult and has a job they do regularly to fill in my questionnaire. I particularly need female respondents because I seem to have got lots of male ones from other forums/ friends etc!?!

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you a PM with the questionnaire. You can PM the answers back to me. It will be completely confidential, you don't have to put your real name. As long as you put your correct job title, age and sex, that will be enough.

I also would be extremely grateful if you could get anyone else you know who is interested to fill it in too e.g. partners, grown up children etc. The more replies the better!

Please let me know if you can spare the time to fill the questionnaire in. I haven’t done a project like this before and any opinions on the format of it would be welcome too. When I studied subjects at 16+ they were 'O' levels and all exam based!!

Thanks very much.

I can do one.

I can do the survey as well tho it might be the weekend before I can fill it in. :)

Have received and sent reply to your PM. I thought it was going to be much longer than that! :rolleyes: I think you should let everyone know that it takes LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES to fill in, you might get a lot more replies. :)

Could some friendly passing moderator put 'this survey takes 5 minutes' in the second line of the title please? I think I need more people who don't have managerial jobs for my survey: I seem to have loads of managers at the moment!

Archived