Michael Jackson has died RIP

Guest cattyfingers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R.I.P Michael Jackson. Though I wasnt that big fan, but he was a great musician and did some of the best songs like Billie Jean, Black or White, Bad, Thriller and many more. He was a great musician. And one of his kind.

And I almost forgott, R.I.P Farrah Fawcett, I loved her in Charlies Angels, she was my favourite. Incredibly beautiful and talented.

If I have to hear one more news story on this I'm going to start punching walls. It's like deceased celerities and their families don't get their peace until the next celebrity dies. I had to ask other people in the room if I head right when some news presenter said that they were only making "so many tickets availalble to his memorial/funeral for his fans to purchase" I don't even know where to begin when deciding how many things are wrong with that.

People are putting the tickets on Ebay which is disgusting.And some big shot in America was calling him a pedaphile and other nasty stuff to.The man is dead and we have no proof he did any of that crap so people should shut their mouths.Being a bit weird doesn't make him a criminal.

MJ was a legend,

he is by far the best in the buisness,

He was mentally ill, but he was still great, No one will understand what he did, and why he did some fo the things,

but his greatness can never be taken away from him.

R.I.P MJ, Dance in heaven!! :)

I was just watching the memorial service and it was so sad especially at the end when his daughter spoke. It was extremely heartbreaking.

I'm not a huge fan or anything (although my mum is :lol:) but everything he did was phenomenal. His dancing and singing were all amazing and he's definitely a legend!

I watched the Michael Jackson memorial tonight, it was good, but it was sad. I like his music, I mean how can you not with songs like, Bad, Thriller, Black or White, Beat it, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Man in the mirror ect.

I thought it was brave of his daughter to make that speech, and when she was crying aswell :(

Archived