Michael Jackson has died RIP

Guest cattyfingers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was so shocking, especially considering the upcoming gigs.

Has anyone else been hearing about the somewhat suspicious circumstances of his death? I've seen reports that his family claim his doctor (who 'fled' from the house after he was taken to hospital) may have had something to do with it. I don't know whether to believe it or whether it's just the media making it out to be something it's not.

RIP

I'm still in shock.I wasn't his biggest fan but i was a fan all the same.No matter what you thought of him personally he was a music legend and changed how people look at it.You can't take that away from him.

They showed a picture on the news of his daughter with her head in her hands.That's disgusting,the poor girl just lost her father.Leave her alone.

Although the exact cause of death won't be revealed for many weeks, suspicious circumstances have now thankfully been ruled out. I felt sorry for the doctor during yesterday's reports, as even though the police stressed he wasn't under investigation, the rumours started flying.

There was a mass moonwalk yesterday in London [Liverpool street station] as a tribute to MJ! There was a huge turnout. It was epic, and I was glad I was apart of it.

Its the kid I feel for the most. I imagine there's going to be a huge custody battle over the kids. :(

I have mixed feelings about the person he was sometimes, but his talent can't be doubted.

Archived