Michael Jackson has died RIP

Guest cattyfingers

Some people are mistaken because of their complexity. But I think MJ was mistaken for his simplicity. He was absolutely NOTHING the media potrayed him to be all those years and it is sad that it has taken his death for people to realise this but it just shows how cruel the media was to him that when people thought of MJ they think 'molestation or 'weird'. Everything in the press were all LIES and if you took time to read some of the lyrics he wrote for his songs, you'll know. The media made him out to be a monster.

Btw, he was ACQUITTED of all molestation charges. What's truly disgusting is the cancer patient who MJ helped immensely and his parents came out after his death and admitted that it was all a lie (their molestation claims) and he never laid a finger on the kid. Those parents told their child to lie for money!!! MJ was so successful and had everything people never even dreamed of and people were jealous. What greed does this to the world makes me sick. They should rot in hell!! MJ loved children and gave back so much to them and just got stabbed in the back.

The memorial was beautiful and very fitting. Paris's eulogy was heartbreaking and showed that above everything else, MJ was first and foremost a father and a humanitarian. At least now, maybe, he can finally rest in peace.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we not let him be now?The media keep going on about where his body is but it's none of our damn business!We had our chance to say goodbye now lets let the family grieve.

I only hope Debbie Rowe doesn't get her hands on the kids.She's as money hungry as the rest of them.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd ask this. Michael Jackson has a movie coming out in October (well in Australia anyways) called This Is It. It will be out for two weeks, and I was just wondering if anyone was going to go and see it?

My Mum and I will go, because I've been a MJ fan for a long time, plus I own 4 of his albums..

What about you guys ?

• 2 weeks later...

Some people are mistaken because of their complexity.

So very true.

Everything in the press were all LIES and if you took time to read some of the lyrics he wrote for his songs, you'll know. The media made him out to be a monster.

Like Tabloid Junkie, for example.

Speculate to break the one you hate

Circulate the lie you confiscate

Assassinate and mutilate

As the hounding media in hysteria

Who's the next for you to resurrect

JFK exposed the CIA

Truth be told the grassy knoll

As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander

You say it's not a sword

But with your pen you torture men

You'd crucify the Lord

And you don't have to read it (read it)

And you don't have to eat it (eat it)

To buy it is to feed it (feed it)

Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine

Or see it on the TV screen

Don't make it factual

Though everybody wants to read all about it

Just because you read it in a magazine

Or see it on the TV screen

Don't make it factual, actual

They say he's homosexual

What sickens me is that there is so much evidence out there to prove his innocence. All it takes is a mind of your own and a click of the mouse. Yet people still, even now, blindly follow the media and condemn.

And yes, I'm seeing This Is It =)

MJ was a legend,

he is by far the best in the buisness,

He was mentally ill, but he was still great, No one will understand what he did, and why he did some fo the things,

but his greatness can never be taken away from him.

R.I.P MJ, Dance in heaven!! :)

He was not mentally ill. And we do understand.

How do you know he wasn't mentally ill? How do we know he didn't abuse kids, he can deny it all he wants, even people close to him will defend him and Michael could have even lied to his family about the assult. I don't know what I believe, but I do believe his music was legendary!

Have you seen the new trailer for his movie "This is it" on youtube, its amazing!

I don't believe he abused kids but i do think he had some sort of mental illness.How many grown men do you know who act like he did?

I'm probably not going to see the movie unless it comes out on dvd seeing as it's only out for 2 weeks.

Archived